HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 22, 2014, 02:44 PM
United States, IL, Peoria
Joined Mar 2010
36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachapapa View Post
If you don't like DIY, you can take a look @RC711, they have a BNF already equipped with BL motor (3800KV) and m/g servos, for around $230. Their standard BNF is @ $119. Very good vendor, but shipping may be expensive, and they are not in US ...
I would love to, but the cost, adding in shipping, is a bit too high than what I can afford right now. Not to mention, the shipping times.

I would prefer a RTF/BNF (I can get the Devo10 separately, if needed) if it is from a US seller.

Thanks!
chvvkumar is online now Find More Posts by chvvkumar
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 22, 2014, 04:22 PM
Owner1
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Mar 2011
344 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chvvkumar View Post
I would love to, but the cost, adding in shipping, is a bit too high than what I can afford right now. Not to mention, the shipping times.

I would prefer a RTF/BNF (I can get the Devo10 separately, if needed) if it is from a US seller.

Thanks!
Check out WalkeraHelicopterSupply in Friday Harbor, WA. They will combine the MasterCP with the Devo 10 and bind them, setup the transmitter and test fly it so it really is RTF. If you want they will even install the MG servos and test it before flying. Their prices are really good too, and shipping is Amazon quick. Just so you know, I have no affiliation with the company at all, I'm just a very happy customer. I think the MasterCP with Devo 10 is just under $300, at least it was when I got it 9 months ago.
Owner1 is offline Find More Posts by Owner1
Old Jul 22, 2014, 05:33 PM
v922, mini, genius,mcp, v450D0
United States, MN, Le Sueur
Joined Nov 2012
1,134 Posts
I will second that walkera helicopter supply is indeed a decent place to buy. Fair prices, quick shipping and, good customer support.
Jack
jack herr is offline Find More Posts by jack herr
Old Jul 24, 2014, 10:41 AM
United States, IL, Peoria
Joined Mar 2010
36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owner1 View Post
Check out WalkeraHelicopterSupply in Friday Harbor, WA. They will combine the MasterCP with the Devo 10 and bind them, setup the transmitter and test fly it so it really is RTF. If you want they will even install the MG servos and test it before flying. Their prices are really good too, and shipping is Amazon quick. Just so you know, I have no affiliation with the company at all, I'm just a very happy customer. I think the MasterCP with Devo 10 is just under $300, at least it was when I got it 9 months ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack herr View Post
I will second that walkera helicopter supply is indeed a decent place to buy. Fair prices, quick shipping and, good customer support.
Jack
Thanks for the input guys! I will order from WalkeraHelicopterSupply soon!
chvvkumar is online now Find More Posts by chvvkumar
Old Jul 24, 2014, 01:56 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
6,582 Posts
If and when you get Master best luck with it. FWIW Bang good heat sink works ok. Allow cool down time beteen flights.. On lift off keep nose level. I find many c/p's like to drop tail a little, no big thing but watch for it. Master lifts off easy and pleasure to fly. Fly it hard and put away dirty expect trouble. Heli is built tough but Tera-Firma is harder. Blades are cheap and having extras is helpful.
dankar04 is online now Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Jul 24, 2014, 02:08 PM
Never let it down
France, RA, Lyon
Joined Oct 2013
191 Posts
Take also feathering shafts, it may help sometimes , and blade grips , a swash and links. And you'll be ready for first crashes
Don't worry, it is very easy to fly, as others already said, a real pleasure
Pachapapa is offline Find More Posts by Pachapapa
Old Jul 25, 2014, 11:21 AM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
6,582 Posts
Agreed easy to fix. Very easy format of items maked working on it pretty easy.
Aside from parts mentioned above a main frame would be in order. Very weak behind RX. Very odd frame for sure.
Old Jul 30, 2014, 12:43 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
6,582 Posts
I have enough parts to build another Master c/p. Plus have a flying off flight line extra. I think I can get spare bird going right, just need to change a few things. On extra parts have a RX from V450D01 coming from generous donar. Servos I have will not work but have others. The frame will be modified to make it much stronger.