HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 22, 2014, 11:24 AM
Joined Mar 2014
6 Posts
Discussion
ML Toys V922 Help

I purchased a V922 heli but am having a hard time understanding the transmitter buttons, manual not very helpful...
The instruction manual is so poorly written and hard to understand, I think the person who wrote it had no idea how to speak English and just typed his words into a computer program translator or something. Trying to understand a couple switches on transmitter...
I fly normal RC collective pitch helis, I would say intermediate skill level. So if you are familiar with those... (Transmitter in Mode 2) The left top switch on CP heli usually controls idle up 1 and 2 (locks throttle in programmed position and left stick forward/backward controls blade pitch only (inverted flight possible) When I click switch on V922 it just drops to ground. What is the switch above throttle (Stick Switch) for? I see it moves sticks to sort of a middle position, but what is the reason for that? And on mode settings what is difference between " H- traditional stunt mode, and, L- Weili stunt mode"? I haven't tried changing between H mode and L mode and then clicking idle up switch, maybe that makes it respond differently? I have tried holding heli and flipping all these to try to understand what they do but doesn't help much.
Any info you have would be so helpful, Thank you
Layru is offline Find More Posts by Layru
to remove ads between posts