HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 12, 2012, 03:41 PM
Joined Nov 2011
6 Posts
Discussion
Walkera 5G6 repair please help

Hello I have recently been given a faulty Walkera 5G6 micro hellicopter.

first off I replaced all the obviously faulty bits like blades tail etc then spent ages playing around with the jumpers on the back of the transmitter to get it set up right then went to fly and found that one of the motors was broken.

I ordered some spares but when they arrived they were about 22mm long where the motors that came off were only about 16mm and due to the placement of the servos wont fit.

I have since spoken to several suppliers and all say their motors are about the same size and after many discussions it seems that walkera changed the design of this helli an and discontinued the old parts.

My suppliers also sell 2 versions of the mainframe but none of them are able to tell me weather the other mainframe will fix my problems or weather I will need any other parts to go with it.

Has anyone come across this problem or know a fix that could help. thanks in advance.
satan2180 is offline Find More Posts by satan2180
to remove ads between posts