HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 01, 2013, 08:41 AM
brooklyn,ny
Joined Jul 2007
2,225 Posts
yes it was, Sergey gotten himeslf a 3d printer and a hologram machine( god knows why, hahaha) and instead of reg trophy/plaque he made these for the 10 class prizes instead
meanbaby is offline Find More Posts by meanbaby
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Polaris #58 control horn
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 01, 2013, 08:51 AM
Kit Manufacturer
United States, MA, Southbridge
Joined Feb 2010
3,355 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanbaby View Post
yes it was, Sergey gotten himeslf a 3d printer and a hologram machine( god knows why, hahaha) and instead of reg trophy/plaque he made these for the 10 class prizes instead
Outstanding!

I know why... because he COULD!
coreman is offline Find More Posts by coreman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: The Gia Normans are coming
Old Jul 01, 2013, 09:11 AM
You're killin' me Smalls
United States, NJ, Hillsborough Township
Joined Sep 2011
1,334 Posts
Those are the hologram ones, they're pretty cool, Sergey did an awesome job on them.

And that pic you chose as the example, that's my buddy Jason, who flew my Flitetest Bloody Wonder (which is a mix of a Sig Wonder and a Funbat made from Dollar Tree) in combat and cut two streamers and chased Petey's pink Mini grem all over the runway. Phenomenal pilot, that was his first combat event.

The skipping stone touch and go was comical. Happened in the first 30 seconds and he kept flying until the very end, chattering away Petey style. Sergey's O-ring band on his SEMFF bird broke and his prop saver was cobbled together so the replacement O-ring I had in my pocket was too hard a stretch to fit.

Was a great event. I now have more kits to build, the raffle gods were kind to me.

The Brooklyn club put on a great show, well organized and well received. Minimal crashes, several mid-airs though, and Petey was in the middle of half of them.
BrownEyedFool is offline Find More Posts by BrownEyedFool
Old Jul 01, 2013, 09:55 AM
Kit Manufacturer
United States, MA, Southbridge
Joined Feb 2010
3,355 Posts
I did get a laugh about hearing about Petey's bounce and go. They are tough little planes considering what they are made out of (foam and 1/32" ply)
coreman is offline Find More Posts by coreman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: The Gia Normans are coming
Old Jul 01, 2013, 09:49 PM
brooklyn,ny
Joined Jul 2007
2,225 Posts
more pictures over our Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rcsmp/218544434877806

-oete
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 02, 2013, 06:19 AM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Ridgewood ,NJ
Joined Jan 2000
3,449 Posts
Hey Pete... Sorry I missed the funfly, I was hoping my father would be out of the hospital on Saturday but complications kept him there until today (a full three weeks)..... See you at ColtsNeck......
dr.E is online now Find More Posts by dr.E
Old Jul 02, 2013, 06:22 PM
brooklyn,ny
Joined Jul 2007
2,225 Posts
its understand Carlos!! hope pops is doing fine, we see you in colts neck

sergey and browneyefool won the angry bird and i also donated 2 more planes from 3g and c to the funfly

-pete
RCG Plus Member