HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 03, 2012, 03:37 PM
Joined Jul 2011
140 Posts
Hello XSSSIVE,

I can have a replacement canopy and landing gear door bays shipped out to you. Regarding the screw, try using upward pressure to take the screw out.

Thank you,
Danny
NitroTechnician is offline Find More Posts by NitroTechnician
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 03, 2012, 04:39 PM
United States, NV, Reno
Joined Dec 2011
13 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroTechnician View Post
Hello XSSSIVE,

I can have a replacement canopy and landing gear door bays shipped out to you. Regarding the screw, try using upward pressure to take the screw out.

Thank you,
Danny
Danny,

I took your advise on using pressure, it won't come out. It now appears that the nut is spinning. There is no access to the nut. Suggestions? Otherwise, the entire plane may need to be returned for an exchange.

Thanks for the help.
XSSSIVE
XSSSIVE is offline Find More Posts by XSSSIVE
Old Jan 04, 2012, 02:41 PM
Joined Jul 2011
140 Posts
Hello,

If the nut is spinning, try keeping it from doing so using either upwards pressure, so the nut is kept in place against the foam, or try pressure from an angle to try and keep it in place.

Danny
Old Jan 09, 2012, 04:27 PM
Joined Oct 2007
2 Posts
Hello Nitro Planes
I have 5 or 6 planes that I bought from you and everything is fine. I'm in Arkansas and it has never been over a week to get my stuff from you. Abuot 6 months ago I lost the ability to get Nitro on my computer. When I try it always times out before it loads. I still get e-mail from you all the time, but when I try to open it everything is blank. Do you have any idea what the problem is? I can't get graphics on Tower Hobbies anymore eather,just text. Thanks for the help.
Thrushloader
Thrushloader is offline Find More Posts by Thrushloader
Old Jan 10, 2012, 09:44 AM
chuck
santa barbara, CA
Joined May 2009
4,181 Posts
i received a out of stock notice for 1 of the items on order # yhst-17210252890263-245490.

i replied with a question on my options and have not heard back.

what is the status of the order?

chuck.
chas650r is offline Find More Posts by chas650r
Old Jan 17, 2012, 02:40 PM
Joined Jul 2011
140 Posts
@Thrusloader
Have you tried updating your browser?

@Chas650r
I see here that you have spoken with a representative and we are doing a partial shipment. If you have any questions regarding your order you can always contact us referencing your order number.

Danny
Old Jan 22, 2012, 12:25 PM
Joined Jun 2008
2 Posts
Hi Sam,

Trying to find out where the correct C.G. is on the CMP T-45 with the RC Lander electric retracts installed. Also running 8s lipos in series.

Regards,

Greg
Lucky 1 is offline Find More Posts by Lucky 1
Old Jan 28, 2012, 03:54 AM
Joined Mar 2010
2 Posts
I just built my 1400mm Stuka and everything went fine, but when I was mounting the prop blades I could only thread one screw (the inner most) in each blade. The outer hole in each blade doesn't seem to be open all the way through the base of the blade. Is the idea to simple thread the screw through the plastic? Drill it out? Are two screws necessary? It would seem so, but I'm just not sure and would like a little direction before I proceed.

Thanks,
Dave
Hardtail is offline Find More Posts by Hardtail
Old Feb 04, 2012, 07:52 AM
Joined Aug 2010
241 Posts
I just received the dynam t-28 with retracts. I have an airtronics rds 8000 tx that uses their fhss-1 receiver. I have not been able to get the retracts to work, have tried many different things. I've seen other posts from folks who also can't get the retracts to work with the airtronics tx/rx system. Are you aware of this problem, and is there any solution to this other than getting a different tx. Thanks--Bo.
bostomper is offline Find More Posts by bostomper
Old Mar 13, 2012, 08:19 PM
Help me pick up the pieces
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Sep 2011
120 Posts
I love the feature on the new Dynam Peaks where the motor shoots off the plane ripping off the foam with it and sends your plane plummeting to the ground on its 2nd flight because people dont glue things at the factory. Thank you that was an awesome waste of money with an added bonus of no customer support/response
crockett828 is offline Find More Posts by crockett828
Old Mar 13, 2012, 08:47 PM
chuck
santa barbara, CA
Joined May 2009
4,181 Posts
sad but true.
chas650r is offline Find More Posts by chas650r
Old Mar 13, 2012, 09:59 PM
United States, NV, Fernley
Joined Oct 2011
2,064 Posts
One thing I have learned with the asian stuff. No matter what it is always go over everything as quality control sucks. Never trust anything and in many cases replace weak or suspicious parts before flight. I make sure that I cycle the crap out of servos if using the stock stuff. Most times I simply replace them if the model is a nice one.
acesimmer is offline Find More Posts by acesimmer
Old Mar 21, 2012, 12:46 PM
team sleprock
United States, WA, Port Angeles
Joined Dec 2009
3,411 Posts
they obviously make more planes then glue!( they would be asia)

ok say ya save 50 cents on glue on a million planes
whiskykid is online now Find More Posts by whiskykid
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: great day!
Old Apr 06, 2012, 10:51 AM
Roseville, CA
Joined May 2005
249 Posts
I have 2 Dynam planes from Nitro, the Skybus 58 and the A-10. Both have excellent quality in the airframe although the landing gear on the A-10 leaves a lot to be desired. My Skybus is about a year old and still flying with the original stock setup. Have no idea how many flights, my A-10 only has about 4 flights and have torn the nose gear off a couple of times, this maybe due to tall grass at our field that grabs the wheel at touch down. My only gripe is that every time they are out of stock, they reduce the price, frustrating. Also the lack of spare parts is a pain. I have several Parkzone warbirds and I suspect that the dollars spent on spare parts far outweighs the original price paid for each plane. Someday, Nitro is going to realize what they are missing from the high profit "Cash Cow" provided by the spares.
unloco2 is offline Find More Posts by unloco2
Old Apr 06, 2012, 08:16 PM
United States, NV, Fernley
Joined Oct 2011
2,064 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by unloco2 View Post
I have 2 Dynam planes from Nitro, the Skybus 58 and the A-10. Both have excellent quality in the airframe although the landing gear on the A-10 leaves a lot to be desired. My Skybus is about a year old and still flying with the original stock setup. Have no idea how many flights, my A-10 only has about 4 flights and have torn the nose gear off a couple of times, this maybe due to tall grass at our field that grabs the wheel at touch down. My only gripe is that every time they are out of stock, they reduce the price, frustrating. Also the lack of spare parts is a pain. I have several Parkzone warbirds and I suspect that the dollars spent on spare parts far outweighs the original price paid for each plane. Someday, Nitro is going to realize what they are missing from the high profit "Cash Cow" provided by the spares.
Try Phillip at PW-RC... Best prices and service in the world
acesimmer is offline Find More Posts by acesimmer