HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 20, 2011, 06:31 PM
Joined Jun 2011
23 Posts
Discussion
oh no!

I just lost my MCPX to a car in the alley behind the house. Jeez I was doing so well with it that I started to venture beyond the back yard fence, just as I turned it around to return home crunch, right under the wheels of a Honda civic. Entirely my fault, shouldn't have been there in the first place, just couldn't help expanding my horizons. Now for the big dilemma, do I replace the MCPX for a bind & fly for $ 186.00 or do I buy a Trex 250 on consignment with spare parts, already assembled for $270.00?
brutus51 is offline Find More Posts by brutus51
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 21, 2011, 03:18 AM
United States, NY, Yonkers
Joined May 2010
195 Posts
Sorry to hear about the loss. But, next time ya gotta fly OVER the cars and not under them.
Dimateo is offline Find More Posts by Dimateo
Old Sep 21, 2011, 01:21 PM
VT
Joined Feb 2006
2,246 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus51 View Post
I just lost my MCPX to a car in the alley behind the house. Jeez I was doing so well with it that I started to venture beyond the back yard fence, just as I turned it around to return home crunch, right under the wheels of a Honda civic. Entirely my fault, shouldn't have been there in the first place, just couldn't help expanding my horizons. Now for the big dilemma, do I replace the MCPX for a bind & fly for $ 186.00 or do I buy a Trex 250 on consignment with spare parts, already assembled for $270.00?
-The trex 250 might be a real handful for you...
elan is offline Find More Posts by elan