Closed Thread
Old Jul 11, 2012, 11:47 AM
Drinks Day Old Expired Milk
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Aug 2010
2,834 Posts
Discussion
loctite 648 for pinion gear?

Is this the only thing that works for holding the pinion gear to the motor shaft? Or has anybody found something else that works from other companies like Permatex.....I am asking cause last night I fired up my first motor and gearbox,and all was fine tell after half throttle,it just made a loud screech,and stopped pulling,so I figure the gear is spinning.Problem now is,I have searched for hours at all the stores (nobody carries the loctite 648) and Esprit Model is out of stock.I am wanting to get this X-Plane in the air this weekend,but would be hard with only having half throttle Any help would be much appreciated.
VooDoo Child is offline Find More Posts by VooDoo Child
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread