Registered Loser
Canada, BC, Central Okanagan H
Joined Jun 2010
3,253 Posts
Discussion
Nice Veterans Day Pricing SCAM Hobbyking

Nevermind, looks like they fixed it
s_mack is offline Find More Posts by s_mack
Last edited by s_mack; Nov 13, 2012 at 11:47 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 13, 2012, 11:26 AM
Registered Loser
Joined Jun 2010
3,253 Posts
Old Nov 13, 2012, 11:28 AM
Registered Loser
Joined Jun 2010
3,253 Posts
Old Nov 13, 2012, 05:42 PM
United States, MI, Paw Paw
Joined Sep 2011
4,110 Posts
Next time maybe message CS and let them know? Declaring a "SCAM" is a bit much. Many people have had many shipping options fixed when there were problems by a simple chat.
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Old Nov 13, 2012, 08:36 PM
Registered Loser
Joined Jun 2010
3,253 Posts
If you read what I wrote before they fixed the issue, you wouldn't have written that. If you didn't read it, then you have no way to really say anything about it. Don't get me wrong, if I could remove the post I would... as it does appear to be a mistake and nothing more. But it was THEIR mistake and they chose to announce their sale before having the items listed correctly. A chat with CS wouldn't have been relevant. It wasn't a problem with MY purchase or the calculation of my shipping, etc... it was that they were showing one plane with a price that was some 40% higher than it was yesterday, but with "free shipping". 18 minutes later, that plane isn't there at all and there are others all with correct pricing (and yes, free shipping).
Last edited by s_mack; Nov 13, 2012 at 09:03 PM.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 01:34 PM
Actively makin humans obsolete
Northern Virginia
Joined Jul 2007
773 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_mack View Post
If you read what I wrote before they fixed the issue, you wouldn't have written that. If you didn't read it, then you have no way to really say anything about it. Don't get me wrong, if I could remove the post I would... as it does appear to be a mistake and nothing more. But it was THEIR mistake and they chose to announce their sale before having the items listed correctly. A chat with CS wouldn't have been relevant. It wasn't a problem with MY purchase or the calculation of my shipping, etc... it was that they were showing one plane with a price that was some 40% higher than it was yesterday, but with "free shipping". 18 minutes later, that plane isn't there at all and there are others all with correct pricing (and yes, free shipping).
I remember that, I clicked the link to the sale and I was like.... one expensive plane is not a sale...
Razor_Racer is offline Find More Posts by Razor_Racer