HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 01, 2014, 02:50 PM
United States, DE, Bear
Joined Apr 2007
1,528 Posts
Discussion
40 Days and Counting

Normally I have no problems with orders from HK. I've been a satisfied customer for years. This time I'm getting frustrated. I placed an order on May 22, that was given to Malaysia Post two days later. On June 16 Malaysia Post reported the package on it's way to New Jersey. That's 23 days just to put the package on a plane! Today is July 1, and the package has yet to reach the shores of the US. The US Postal Service Says that the foreign carrier has notified it of the pending shipment. So where is the package?

What is really strange is that on another forum a person ordered the same item I'm waiting on. He ordered his on May 20, and Malaysia Post says the same thing about his package. hobby King what is going on?
maguro is offline Find More Posts by maguro
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 01, 2014, 05:26 PM
United States, CA, Pinole
Joined Jan 2009
776 Posts
Malaysia POS has proven to be a nightmare of inefficiency.My last package was shipped fast enough from HK but between MPOS and customs it was nearly 4 weeks before I saw my package .
I noted that Swiss Post was an option on my last order (20- 1/10 scale slick tire/wheels for touring cars ) and it only took about 10 days from order to doorstep.

imgumby
imgumby is offline Find More Posts by imgumby
Old Jul 02, 2014, 12:41 AM
United States, AL, Athens
Joined Jan 2014
3 Posts
slow?

I ordered motors on Feb 26th.they somehow got shipped to Greece.still haven't got em.lost interest in the hobby altogether.All I can say is don't order from them.
ro9g9.123 is offline Find More Posts by ro9g9.123
Old Jul 02, 2014, 04:53 AM
New Zealand, Auckland
Joined Dec 2008
494 Posts
Ordered 18May, still not delivered.
Malaysia POS is just a waste of time & space.

Good way to destroy your reputation HK, and they are STILL using MY.
It was only a $20 order, so Im not loosing sleep it.
1101 is offline Find More Posts by 1101
Old Jul 08, 2014, 07:43 AM
Cap'N Crunch
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined Apr 2012
14 Posts
Same here ...

Same problem here,

I have the same problem, ordered on May 14th, shipped May 23rd, still nothing delivered, contacted support at HK and they told me to wait some more... 39 business days which comes to July 11th... Hopefully thy are correct and I will receive it by this Friday.

If not received, I will recontact HK Support and request a refund as I have now purchased replacement items from other vendors and worst case I will initiate a dispute via Paypal...

HK really need to get a dependable shipping service, even if it is a bit more expensive.

just my experience,

PC
pcharlebois is offline Find More Posts by pcharlebois
Old Jul 08, 2014, 04:36 PM
United States, DE, Bear
Joined Apr 2007
1,528 Posts
39 business days is July 17 for me. I need my components. I will be OK with reshipping as long as Malaysia Post has nothing to do with it.
maguro is offline Find More Posts by maguro
Old Jul 08, 2014, 08:37 PM
Slow Flyer
Joined Sep 2011
26 Posts
Mine was paid for and shipped May 21 and USPS still shows "origin post is preparing shipment". Malaysian pos shows that it was shipped to the US on 6/14. When I said something to the HK rep about using Malaysian post, she told me that I should order through my local warehouse.
NC E30 is offline Find More Posts by NC E30