HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 11, 2014, 04:42 AM
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined Jun 2012
251 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by schumixmd View Post
yes, autopilot also sends the telemetry over the video. There is a option in MISC SETTINGS - OLD AAT Driver - if set to Y then AP sends data over Audio, if set to N then it sends over the video.
Thankyou
Plumbr is online now Find More Posts by Plumbr
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 11, 2014, 01:41 PM
RTFM
Antarctica
Joined Oct 2010
1,165 Posts
Launching was easy....... but, it has to be tuned 100% for it to work.
If some gains are too high , it will go nuts during launch mode, and really start to oscillate bad.
That means even if it flies OK in STB or ALT mode , you can still find the gains too high for launch mode.
Its a trial and error...

Zephyr II FPV Launching with MFD Autopilot made easy! (0 min 23 sec)
octane81 is offline Find More Posts by octane81
Last edited by octane81; Jul 11, 2014 at 03:23 PM.
Old Yesterday, 12:11 AM
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined Jun 2012
251 Posts
I found my zed to do exactly the in launch. It dropps fast then climbs Im lucky I must have got my tune pretty right. No occilation here
Old Yesterday, 02:09 AM
Spain, CT, Barcelona
Joined Jan 2013
23 Posts
Help!!!!!

I have installed the MFD on a Ranger EX, Si colleague also has this airplane, Can you tell me your settings? I do not get to fly in circles.

Thank you very much and best regards.
rcbcn is offline Find More Posts by rcbcn
Old Yesterday, 04:04 AM
Australia, VIC, Geelong
Joined Jun 2014
15 Posts
Ok i FINALLY flew my skywalker with the mfd ap in it, and everything seems to be working great! I did have a few problems though - the current sensor is very off (it says I drew 7000mah and the charger only put in 2500mah). Also, when in rtl mode with keep altitude set to yes, the plane dives very steeply when it gets close enough to home. But overall I am very happy with it and look forward to using it more!
AussieFPVer is offline Find More Posts by AussieFPVer
Old Yesterday, 05:40 AM
Moldova
Joined Jun 2010
1,039 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieFPVer View Post
Ok i FINALLY flew my skywalker with the mfd ap in it, and everything seems to be working great! I did have a few problems though - the current sensor is very off (it says I drew 7000mah and the charger only put in 2500mah). Also, when in rtl mode with keep altitude set to yes, the plane dives very steeply when it gets close enough to home. But overall I am very happy with it and look forward to using it more!
The plane dives to Safe altitude set by you in AP, and this should happen at 500m from home.
schumixmd is offline Find More Posts by schumixmd
RCG Plus Member
Old Yesterday, 07:58 AM
Russia, Saint Petersburg, SPB
Joined May 2013
88 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedevil View Post
Ok, i got some problem with MFD of my friend.

- no video, at all. (its feed power to VTX, vtx is working, i tried on my MFD)
- it start to heating up, very quickly and unusual hot. not warm, but hot.
- servos and motor are responding, but from time to time. some times its glitches and not responding to any commands.
- firmware updated to 1.15 succesefuly, but no changes in behavior.

Inside its looking fine, for my eyes. But maybe you can spot something. Everything was pluged in correct, No revers polarity or wrong connection.
Back to the problem, this things is heating. Cant touch it after 5 seconds of power up.

It looks like very important processor.
reedevil is offline Find More Posts by reedevil
Old Yesterday, 10:23 AM
Moldova
Joined Jun 2010
1,039 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedevil View Post
Back to the problem, this things is heating. Cant touch it after 5 seconds of power up.

It looks like very important processor.
can you check the voltages with multimeter between GND and following pins:
1, 13, 19, 32, 48, 64 and post the results here.

pinout:
Name: STM32F103x.JPG
Views: 7
Size: 51.3 KB
Description:

Be careful, usually the neighbor pin of each listed is the GND, so don't short them.

UPDATE: Reading the datasheet shows that this processors runs "damn" hot.. and up to 85 degree C.
schumixmd is offline Find More Posts by schumixmd
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by schumixmd; Yesterday at 10:34 AM.
Old Today, 03:36 AM
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined Jun 2012
251 Posts
Wats up with the att tracker and ap. Had my ground station go flat while out at 6kms. Quickly replaced battery to ground station. The att wont go back into tracking mode until you reset it the planes ap.... Is this normal?