Any feed back on HeadsUp 2.4 DSMX comparable receivers? The prices are good
http://www.headsuphobby.com/24Ghz-Receivers_c130.htm
Grampyb is offline Find More Posts by Grampyb
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 12, 2014, 01:57 AM
Buyer rating is really 5
Joined Feb 2013
265 Posts
I've been wondering about these myself. I buy from them, and didn't notice until seeing your post that they have some new Spektrum compatible receivers from the last time I looked. Don't seem to see much info on them. As far as I know he doesn't seem to carry bad stuff there, but with receivers it would be good to hear some feedback.
AntiArf is offline Find More Posts by AntiArf
Old Dec 12, 2014, 08:41 AM
Card Carrying Old Fart
Central Kentucky
Joined Oct 2006
3,593 Posts
I bought some small PowerUp 6 channel DSM2 compatible receivers from them last year. The bind plug tag was orange just like the Spektrums. It was a PowerUp R6100 and I peeled the PowerUp label off and it had a Spektrum AR6110e case underneath.
Rickochet is offline Find More Posts by Rickochet
Last edited by Rickochet; Dec 12, 2014 at 09:28 AM.
Old Dec 12, 2014, 08:55 AM
United States, NH, North Hampton
Joined Jul 2013
22 Posts
HeadsUp 2.4 receivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickochet View Post
I bought some small PowerUp 6 channel DSM2 compatible receivers from them last year. The bind plug tag was orange just like the Spektrums. I peeled the PowerUp label off and it was the black Spektrum label underneath.
That's good news because they are much cheaper than Spektrums. How did they work? I have purchased several electric motors and ESC's from them with great results. Their customer service is also excellent.
Grampyb is offline Find More Posts by Grampyb
Old Dec 12, 2014, 01:24 PM
Card Carrying Old Fart
Central Kentucky
Joined Oct 2006
3,593 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grampyb View Post
That's good news because they are much cheaper than Spektrums. How did they work? I have purchased several electric motors and ESC's from them with great results. Their customer service is also excellent.
HURC is my first go to place when I buy stuff. I started buying from them years ago when the only sold on ebay. I have never had an issue with any of their products and they usually ship the day of the order. The rx's I got from them work as they should. I used them in some small park flyers.
Rickochet is offline Find More Posts by Rickochet
Old Dec 12, 2014, 04:03 PM
Buyer rating is really 5
Joined Feb 2013
265 Posts
I buy from them pretty much first now too and they seem to be a decent place. Don't play any of the games others do like listing stuff in stock because they expect it soon and want your money, and always ship pronto. That said, I would imagine the owner has some reasonable degree of faith in these receivers, as I believe he wants a product line he can stand behind. I'll probably try some soon, as I'm not paying for any more Spektrum units.
AntiArf is offline Find More Posts by AntiArf