Old Oct 03, 2013, 12:57 PM
Canada, AB, Edmonton
Joined Oct 2012
156 Posts
Alert
dragonlabs ripoff artist

Hi all

well i recently bought a few thing from dragonlabs and i half to say what junk

the dragonlink works but you cant use it with 1280mhz video and well that just not
good enough in my mind, for $269bucks plus shipping it should work.

the dragon osd i have just stopped working period went out the the field one day and DOA... i test my system with my friend dragon osd and it booted up fine everything working..

so i tried to contact dragonlabs sent them 4 email one to mike and nothing what bull crap. what a terrible company kinda makes me think they are fly by night take your money and screw you PAACO!! once we get your money we dont care if it works or not......

so sad cause i have always head good things about these guys thats why i bought there stuff...

thats my RANT!!

Mike
Crazyflyer20 is offline Find More Posts by Crazyflyer20
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 11, 2013, 09:49 AM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
14,741 Posts
Why cant you use your DL with 1.2? I am and have a rock solid video link and radio link... I am still fighting vibrations but the reception of both signals is solid and goes farther than I am currently willing to test.

You will not find answers for DL here- take your issues to FPBLab.com where you are more likely to get help.
bsbauman is offline Find More Posts by bsbauman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Boom Smoke!