HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM
Current project: Electrolyte
United States, OH, Dayton
Joined Apr 2004
5,452 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DMON View Post
Congrats Bret! It looks like I'm gonna have to get one.
Hey 3DMON!
Great to hear from you! HK has gone out of their way to make this model perform the way it was originally intended. The original black and yellow paint scheme you helped create remains my favorite for its excellent for visibility in a variety of conditions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfetter View Post
So now I guess mine is an Electrolyte "Classic" ;-)
Jack
Jack,
No doubt, you have one of the firsts! How is it coming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by invertmast View Post
So looks like im going to have to make mine even more impressive with some paint work and get an Hk one as a beater lol
Thomas, At the rate you build you could have this project done in no time .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Whiskey View Post
Pdawg,
I've been lurking on your project for a long time. I just wanted to say congratulations on your business success with your design.

HK,
Slow boat be-dammed, my wallet is open and waiting for the grand release!
W.W.
Glad to have you in the thread after all these years! For me its just a hobby but my hope is that other modelers will be able to enjoy this unique model that Hobby King was able to successfully recreate in an affordable package. You will not find cheater holes or cheapo plastic parts on this airframe!
pdawg is online now Find More Posts by pdawg
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 01:43 AM
United States, FL, North Port
Joined Mar 2004
3,106 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg View Post
Hey 3DMON!
Great to hear from you! HK has gone out of their way to make this model perform the way it was originally intended. The original black and yellow paint scheme you helped create remains my favorite for its excellent for visibility in a variety of conditions!

Jack,
No doubt, you have one of the firsts! How is it coming?

Thomas, At the rate you build you could have this project done in no time .

W.W.
Glad to have you in the thread after all these years! For me its just a hobby but my hope is that other modelers will be able to enjoy this unique model that Hobby King was able to successfully recreate in an affordable package. You will not find cheater holes or cheapo plastic parts on this airframe!

yea no doubt.. my problem currently is a lack of motivation
invertmast is online now Find More Posts by invertmast
Old Today, 04:34 AM
United Kingdom, Birmingham
Joined Jan 2013
280 Posts
Brett,

Congratulations on your huge achievement. You guys give so much to the hobby and it's really made my day reading about your success.

Looking forward to seeing in pop up in my inbox from Hobbyking as new release video
meerkat13 is offline Find More Posts by meerkat13