HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by banana hobby, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 25, 2014, 06:21 PM
Registered User
Steam28's Avatar
United States, OH, North Olmsted
Joined Feb 2009
126 Posts
Attention BH support:

Order #: 58232-140417

I ordered a bunch of parts including the following:

A Rudder(Grey) for FMS 4 CH Grey Fighting Falcon F-16 RC EDF Jet, FE103-G. I received part number FB103 which is for the mini F-16.

Please send correct rudder part FE103-G, this is for the 70mm plane.

Thank you.
Steam28 is offline Find More Posts by Steam28
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 28, 2014, 02:56 PM
Registered User
BHCSR ALEX's Avatar
Joined Mar 2014
47 Posts
Hey Steam28!

I am very sorry for the issues, but I will be sending an e-mail shortly with further correspondence. Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,
Alex
BHCSR ALEX is online now Find More Posts by BHCSR ALEX
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2014, 04:45 PM
MMAC Matt
mattmanraptor's Avatar
United States, NJ, Manalapan Township
Joined Jan 2014
29 Posts
To Banana Hobby Customer service

Hi BH
todays date 4/29/14
April 22 I received my order from you.
Purchase order number: 58026-140413
All was OK except one part was missing.

Item
#3 Fuselage(Decal and Pilot not Included) for BlitzRCWorks 8 CH Super F4U Corsair V2 RC Warbird Airplane [#BHLXF4U-03]
Had one missing part........

The front part of the plastic wind shield Canopy was missing.
would like to get that part.... I triple checked the packaging the order was shipped in, was not there......

I have sent multiple messages using BananaHobby.com Contact us with no response.
I called this morning had to leave a message. I'm hoping I'll get a call back.
Trying rcgroups to contact your customer service and get the missing part..

Thanks Matt
mattmanraptor is online now Find More Posts by mattmanraptor
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2014, 02:43 PM
Registered User
BHCSR ALEX's Avatar
Joined Mar 2014
47 Posts
Hello mattmanraptor,

I was actually in the process of writing an e-mail to your inquiry when I came across this post. I apologize for the missing piece, but I will be sending you an e-mail shortly with further correspondence. I truly appreciate your patience and cooperation with this matter.

Thank you,
Alex
BHCSR ALEX is online now Find More Posts by BHCSR ALEX
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2014, 10:21 PM
Earthbound Skyhound
StarHopper44's Avatar
United States, NC, Richlands
Joined Jun 2011
4,606 Posts
Dear Mr. Alex,
Perhaps people here would like to know -- I know I certainly would! -- why it is that all those wonderful ways of requesting assistance in resolving problems, eg submission forms, e-mail, telephone, voice-mail etc, largely go unanswered & possibly ignored.....that is, until the complaints are brought here, where they're exposed to the public eye?

What's wrong with your "regular" customer service system?????
StarHopper44 is offline Find More Posts by StarHopper44
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2014, 10:39 AM
Registered User
Weed89's Avatar
United States, CA, Thousand Oaks
Joined Aug 2012
1,270 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarHopper44 View Post
Dear Mr. Alex,
Perhaps people here would like to know -- I know I certainly would! -- why it is that all those wonderful ways of requesting assistance in resolving problems, eg submission forms, e-mail, telephone, voice-mail etc, largely go unanswered & possibly ignored.....that is, until the complaints are brought here, where they're exposed to the public eye?

What's wrong with your "regular" customer service system?????
You will see that your question will Also go Unanswered ...these guys need to be put out of business. most of the FMS models are already being carried by other companies now anyway.

That just about makes banana Irrelevant. Caution to potential customers.

shop elswhere
Weed89 is offline Find More Posts by Weed89
Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2014, 11:04 AM
I'd rather be flying
baddb1's Avatar
United States, NY, Saratoga Springs
Joined Jan 2009
1,193 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weed89 View Post

That just about makes banana Irrelevant. Caution to potential customers.

shop elsewhere
Very true! Unfortunately a lot of newbies do not know any better and won't see this thread....
baddb1 is online now Find More Posts by baddb1
RCG Plus Member
Old May 01, 2014, 11:45 AM
Registered User
BHCSR ALEX's Avatar
Joined Mar 2014
47 Posts
Hello StarHopper44,

We receive many inquiries everyday which do receive the support and help they need. However, that is not made public as often as a complaint is but it always make me happy to see that some have gone out of their way to explain their positive experience with us. Although it may seem that all the inquiries we get are reported here to the public eye, most are actually resolved through our system.

We are currently in the middle of trying a new system which has been very successful in connecting with people who are interested in our models or need support with an order and/or product. Currently the quickest method in obtaining a response from us is via text messaging. We understand that this may not be enough to resolve certain inquiries, so phone calls are made or e-mails are sent when necessary. We are also getting positive feedback about the system from those who do use the text messaging option for support.

On our support page found at http://www.bananahobby.com/support.htm, we have two phone numbers. One is for general inquiries and another is for technical support. This was done in order to keep organized and reach out to inquiries with the right representative. I currently oversee our technical support line to ensure everything is running smooth and provide support for technical issues there as well. This is also paired up alongside the website e-mail system for more support. Ultimately, my main goal is to provide help whether it be here in public, or through our support system.

-Alex
BHCSR ALEX is online now Find More Posts by BHCSR ALEX
Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2014, 03:51 PM
Earthbound Skyhound
StarHopper44's Avatar
United States, NC, Richlands
Joined Jun 2011
4,606 Posts
Mr. Alex - Then I applaud your efforts in improving your system, but moreso your recognition of the fact and acknowledging that it needs improving. It of course remains up to you and BH to actually make changes for the better, and I'm sure the input here will reflect your efforts, whether good or bad, & that of course remains to be seen.
Good luck to you in your mission.

*******

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHCSR ALEX View Post
Hello StarHopper44,

We receive many inquiries everyday which do receive the support and help they need. However, that is not made public as often as a complaint is but it always make me happy to see that some have gone out of their way to explain their positive experience with us. Although it may seem that all the inquiries we get are reported here to the public eye, most are actually resolved through our system.

We are currently in the middle of trying a new system which has been very successful in connecting with people who are interested in our models or need support with an order and/or product. Currently the quickest method in obtaining a response from us is via text messaging. We understand that this may not be enough to resolve certain inquiries, so phone calls are made or e-mails are sent when necessary. We are also getting positive feedback about the system from those who do use the text messaging option for support.

On our support page found at http://www.bananahobby.com/support.htm, we have two phone numbers. One is for general inquiries and another is for technical support. This was done in order to keep organized and reach out to inquiries with the right representative. I currently oversee our technical support line to ensure everything is running smooth and provide support for technical issues there as well. This is also paired up alongside the website e-mail system for more support. Ultimately, my main goal is to provide help whether it be here in public, or through our support system.

-Alex
StarHopper44 is offline Find More Posts by StarHopper44
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2014, 08:54 PM
MMAC Matt
mattmanraptor's Avatar
United States, NJ, Manalapan Township
Joined Jan 2014
29 Posts
Banana Hobby Customer service (A1 rating)

I've heard and read bad things about Banana Hobby's customer service. Don't really understand why. My most recent dealings with their customer service was pleasant, professional and my issue was resolved quickly and with total satisfaction.
If you have reason to contact BH Customer Service just be patient. They will respond.
mattmanraptor is online now Find More Posts by mattmanraptor
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2014, 01:31 AM
Registered User
WA, USA
Joined Sep 2010
19 Posts
DOA servo - Order# 60573-140619

Hi,
I received the package yesterday. Thanks for shipping it timely.

One of the aileron servo is DOA when I power it up. I made a cable to connect directly from the Rx. As you can see from the video the flap servor works fine but the aileron servo is not.
DOA Servo (0 min 23 sec)


Thanks
taoY is offline Find More Posts by taoY
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2014, 12:40 PM
Registered User
BHCSR ALEX's Avatar
Joined Mar 2014
47 Posts
Hello taoY!

I apologize for the troubles that you have experienced with the servo belonging to the Sky Surfer Pro. It seems like one of our representatives just took ownership of the case you submitted yesterday, but I will be sending an e-mail message for additional correspondence. We definitely want to get you up and flying as soon as possible! Thank you for your patience with this matter.

All the best,
Alex
BHCSR ALEX is online now Find More Posts by BHCSR ALEX
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2014, 07:25 PM
Registered User
WA, USA
Joined Sep 2010
19 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHCSR ALEX View Post
Hello taoY!

I apologize for the troubles that you have experienced with the servo belonging to the Sky Surfer Pro. It seems like one of our representatives just took ownership of the case you submitted yesterday, but I will be sending an e-mail message for additional correspondence. We definitely want to get you up and flying as soon as possible! Thank you for your patience with this matter.

All the best,
Alex
Thanks a lot, Alex. I replied to your email and provided the information you need. The customer service is very good in my book with response within 24 hrs and a solution to resolve the issue. Hope to receive the replacement soon and get her up in the air.

Regards
taoY is offline Find More Posts by taoY
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 07, 2014, 12:37 AM
Registered User
WA, USA
Joined Sep 2010
19 Posts
Thank you Alex for working with me. The left wing section arrived in time for the 4th of July weekend. Got it all together in an hour. I am a very happy customer. Now I need to figure out how to persuade my wife the 9CH F4U Corsair is a nice complement to the rest of the fleet.
taoY is offline Find More Posts by taoY
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Alert Banana hobby customer support is THE BEST! They really are pretty amazing. bluemeane Banana Hobby 17 Sep 23, 2013 11:37 AM
Discussion Banana Hobby Customer Support Banana Hobby CSR Banana Hobby 67 May 14, 2011 07:04 PM
Discussion Banana Hobby Customer Support Rotation Update! banana hobby Banana Hobby 34 Nov 16, 2010 09:08 PM
Discussion Official Banana Hobby Support/Questions Thread banana hobby Vendor Talk 121 May 18, 2010 07:58 PM