HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 19, 2013, 04:30 PM
Joined Jan 2005
283 Posts
Discussion
Montague 2013 flight logs

Attached are the gps flight logs used for scoring at this years event. You can use various programs to view and analyze the flights.

John
XC soaringpilot is offline Find More Posts by XC soaringpilot
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 20, 2013, 11:26 PM
San Anselmo CA
Joined Apr 2006
23 Posts
Thanks John.
What tools are being used to view these files. I don't have CU software which gives a great deal of information and playback. any help viewing these files is greatly appreciated.

BTW, this was a great week of flying and epic and awesome are just the taste for some of these flights.

I need to give Dean another hug for giving us a chance to play in a truly great place to fly. Each day was challenging and you couldn't plan your next day on the previous. It was that outstanding.

Bruce
SOAR HED is offline Find More Posts by SOAR HED
Old Jun 21, 2013, 12:41 AM
Joined Jan 2005
283 Posts
Bruce

I use CU and Winscore but you can google "igc viewer" and get a number of free programs that will view an igc file. I have also used "IGC Flight Replay" and "3d tracer".

You can download a trial version of SEEYOU also.
XC soaringpilot is offline Find More Posts by XC soaringpilot