New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Sep 20, 2012, 11:53 AM
Vastrap is offline
Find More Posts by Vastrap
Registered User
Joined Oct 2011
15 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Beagle View Post
https://vimeo.com/49515797

It is an AWESOME story. I am a very lucky guy to have such great friends here in PE. Thanks Greg
You are so lucky... thats so cool the only thing that would be cooler then this would be to fly with Santa Claus
Vastrap is offline Find More Posts by Vastrap
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 20, 2012, 02:54 PM
Bakkie is offline
Find More Posts by Bakkie
Missing you too FB!
Bakkie's Avatar
South Africa, Eastern Cape, Port Elizabeth
Joined Sep 2010
2,406 Posts
This is a TV advert currently on SA television. http://youtu.be/FfUi0BtJ6ko
Bakkie is offline Find More Posts by Bakkie
Last edited by Bakkie; Sep 20, 2012 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Everytime it's on my wife gives me the look
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2012, 03:58 PM
johannlochner is offline
Find More Posts by johannlochner
Stirring the pot
johannlochner's Avatar
Port Elizabeth South Africa
Joined Jun 2008
4,032 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakkie View Post
Everytime it's on my wife gives me the look

So.......
What's wrong with that?
J
Who's paid the excess on his daughter's car!
Twice in two months!
johannlochner is offline Find More Posts by johannlochner
Last edited by johannlochner; Sep 20, 2012 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Feeling marginalized...... AGAIN!
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2012, 05:45 AM
Titus ZA is offline
Find More Posts by Titus ZA
Hunting for Goat Lifters
Titus ZA's Avatar
South Africa, GP, Randburg
Joined Jul 2012
109 Posts
Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha. Awesome

Cheers
T
Titus ZA is offline Find More Posts by Titus ZA
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2012, 11:06 AM
Sean Oelofse is offline
Find More Posts by Sean Oelofse
.....till the wind drops.
Sean Oelofse's Avatar
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Joined Oct 2006
3,788 Posts
Ja!
Saw it for the first time last night.....coool ad!

J, seems the learner driver training you paid for, was in vain, I would ask for my money back!
Sean Oelofse is offline Find More Posts by Sean Oelofse
Last edited by Sean Oelofse; Sep 21, 2012 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Did you pay for the learner driver training? ;-)
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2012, 11:21 AM
johannlochner is offline
Find More Posts by johannlochner
Stirring the pot
johannlochner's Avatar
Port Elizabeth South Africa
Joined Jun 2008
4,032 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Oelofse View Post
) Did you pay for the learner driver training? ;-)
Nah,
I'm a cheap skate....
Just told her to get in and drive!
johannlochner is offline Find More Posts by johannlochner
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2012, 02:04 PM
Zenmaniac is offline
Find More Posts by Zenmaniac
Building with TLAR precision
Zenmaniac's Avatar
near Madison, WI
Joined Jan 2009
2,984 Posts
Can someone translate 'excess' into American, so I can figure out where this thread is heading?

Edit...never mind

-= Dave
Zenmaniac is offline Find More Posts by Zenmaniac
Last edited by Zenmaniac; Sep 21, 2012 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Doh....excess = excess speed = speeding ticket!
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2012, 02:11 PM
WaynejG is online now
Find More Posts by WaynejG
Registered User
Port Elizabeth. South Africa
Joined Aug 2010
199 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenmaniac View Post
Can someone translate 'excess' into American, so I can figure out where this thread is heading?

-= Dave
In a nutshell,it's the amount we pay to the insurance company when you claim for damages or loss.
WaynejG is online now Find More Posts by WaynejG
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2012, 02:17 PM
Sean Oelofse is offline
Find More Posts by Sean Oelofse
.....till the wind drops.
Sean Oelofse's Avatar
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Joined Oct 2006
3,788 Posts
Ja!
It has nothing to do with speeding!
Doh Dave!
Sean Oelofse is offline Find More Posts by Sean Oelofse
Last edited by Sean Oelofse; Sep 21, 2012 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Its the amount paid on top of the monthly installment....when making a claim...I know, I know.... ;-)
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2012, 03:42 PM
Zenmaniac is offline
Find More Posts by Zenmaniac
Building with TLAR precision
Zenmaniac's Avatar
near Madison, WI
Joined Jan 2009
2,984 Posts
Doh!

Thanks for clearing that up... "excess" wasn't in my "Afrikaan is Lekker" dictionary!

http://www.southafrica.info/travel/a...m#.UFzQ0rKPWis

-= Dave
Zenmaniac is offline Find More Posts by Zenmaniac
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2012, 03:55 PM
johannlochner is offline
Find More Posts by johannlochner
Stirring the pot
johannlochner's Avatar
Port Elizabeth South Africa
Joined Jun 2008
4,032 Posts
hehehe
Look what I found.....
bakkie (buck-ee)
Wild Ninja panda making lots of -ee sounds!
johannlochner is offline Find More Posts by johannlochner
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2012, 12:00 AM
Bakkie is offline
Find More Posts by Bakkie
Missing you too FB!
Bakkie's Avatar
South Africa, Eastern Cape, Port Elizabeth
Joined Sep 2010
2,406 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by johannlochner View Post
hehehe
Look what I found.....
bakkie (buck-ee)
Wild Ninja panda making lots of -ee sounds!
I looked everywhere........
Bakkie is offline Find More Posts by Bakkie
Last edited by Bakkie; Sep 22, 2012 at 12:01 AM. Reason: -ee -ee -ee -ee -ee -ee -ee -ee -ee -ee -ee -ee -ee -ee -ee
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2012, 01:12 AM
Flying Beagle is offline
Find More Posts by Flying Beagle
...missing the PE Slope Rebels
Flying Beagle's Avatar
United States, MI, Manchester
Joined May 2004
3,112 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaynejG View Post
In a nutshell,it's the amount we pay to the insurance company when you claim for damages or loss.
Shadow an,
You and You would call it a "deductible".
Flying Beagle is offline Find More Posts by Flying Beagle
Last edited by Flying Beagle; Sep 22, 2012 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Where is Hugh anyway ?
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2012, 04:07 AM
EATHIS is offline
Find More Posts by EATHIS
Registered User
EATHIS's Avatar
South Africa, EC, Port Elizabeth
Joined Sep 2009
293 Posts
O M G ! ! Jim you lucky , lucky S O B what a sweet time you must have had in that Mustang.
I got goose bumps just watching the video and listening to that Engine.Bakkies thanks for the clip , i couldn`t care how long it is , it`s still not enough !OOOHHHHH MAN i`m so jealous right now. At least now i can tell people i know someone who`s flown in a P51.L.O.L
EATHIS is offline Find More Posts by EATHIS
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2012, 05:55 AM
Sean Oelofse is offline
Find More Posts by Sean Oelofse
.....till the wind drops.
Sean Oelofse's Avatar
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Joined Oct 2006
3,788 Posts
Seems You has gone undercover!
Cool to see Eathis still around!........now we must just get him to the slope!!....c'mon Eathis, your birthday has passed......come fly with us!!
Sean Oelofse is offline Find More Posts by Sean Oelofse
Last edited by Sean Oelofse; Sep 22, 2012 at 05:58 AM. Reason: If I organise him a sortie in a P-51.........maybe we'll get his attention!
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion South Africa hobbies south africa South Africa 3 Dec 02, 2010 06:28 AM
Question Any of you slopers in south uk?? slingsbyskylar Slope 3 Aug 05, 2010 08:25 AM
Help! Dymond servos in South Africa markles123 Sailplane Talk 9 Aug 01, 2010 12:53 AM