Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jun 02, 2014, 09:39 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Dec 2012
718 Posts
Rant
Very disappointed, and it's my 1st order!

I placed an order on the 5/5/14 and it's still not here after 4 Weeks. My order # is 37830.

All mail from my usual vendors in Hong Kong, like Miracle Mart, RC711, Chinese Jade, and eHirobo never takes longer than 4-7 working Days - even Banggood who offer free shipping sees the parcel at my door after 2 to 3 Weeks for the most part, and the shipping I paid with you cost more than what I pay with these other vendors.

According to tracking, my package has been at Heathrow for about 2 Weeks which suggests it's been seized or similar.

Hobbywow, can you please find out what's going on?

I'm now somewhat desperate for the parts I ordered and have never had anything go missing in the 100s of orders I've made from China and Hong Kong.
ZeRoEXPO is offline Find More Posts by ZeRoEXPO
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 03, 2014, 01:54 AM
Joined Dec 2013
97 Posts
Hello Damian,

We have checked this issue from the carrier.
Your parcel is arrived your coutry and you will get it soon.
Please kindly wait for some time.

For super saver shipping you chose , it doesn't alway slow but sometimes the post office have a lot parcels to deal with it , so it is delayed. Your understanding will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards
Hobbywow
Hobby WOW is offline Find More Posts by Hobby WOW
Old Jun 03, 2014, 03:21 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Dec 2012
718 Posts
Thanks for your reply.

It appears to have been sat dormant in the UK at Heathrow Airport for around 2 Weeks now, but I'll wait another Week or so in the hope it arrives.
Old Jun 10, 2014, 12:08 PM
United Kingdom
Joined Dec 2012
718 Posts
One Week later and still nothing, so it's now 1 Month and 1 Week I've been patiently waiting.

It is now time to reship a new package or process a refund, please.
Old Jun 12, 2014, 03:29 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Dec 2012
718 Posts
Nothing heard here or via eMail, so I have now been forced to open a PayPal dispute.

I can't help think that this company are attempting to sit it out for the 45 Day dispute window to expire, but unfortunately, I'm not that stupid.
Old Jun 13, 2014, 06:03 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Dec 2012
718 Posts
Update-

Hobbywow have now had the cheek to ask me via eMail and via the PayPal dispute communication process to "close the dispute" and they will resend the parcel in a Week if it's still not here.

If I was to "close the dispute" and wait another Week, I would lose all chances of a recourse as a PayPal dispute can't be reopened - and the 45 Day window would've expired - can you smell the scam?

This is quite a rude and cheeky request in my opinion, especially since I've already been waiting for over 5 Weeks, so I've decided to escalate the dispute to a claim.

I've retained eMails as proof should anybody want to see them.

This company is dismal to deal with, and I will be making an habit of warning others in the Helicopter forums to avoid them at all costs; Better sticking with Miracle Mart, RC711, Chinese Jade, and the whole host of other Chinese/HK Vendors who will treat you with dignity and respect.
Old Jun 23, 2014, 10:24 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Dec 2012
718 Posts
Just an update:-

Hobbywow ceased all communication and have proved to be quite a devious company to deal with should your order go MIA.

Fortunately, PayPal have found the dispute in my favour, and have returned the value of the order to my balance.
Old Jun 30, 2014, 02:59 PM
Joined Aug 2013
33 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeRoEXPO View Post
Just an update:-

Hobbywow ceased all communication and have proved to be quite a devious company to deal with should your order go MIA.

Fortunately, PayPal have found the dispute in my favour, and have returned the value of the order to my balance.
Hi, ZeRoEXPO!
I opened a PayPal dispute with HobbyWOW too . They're real troublemakers, sorry.
sea_owl is offline Find More Posts by sea_owl
Old Jun 30, 2014, 08:37 PM
United Kingdom
Joined Dec 2012
718 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea_owl View Post
Hi, ZeRoEXPO!
I opened a PayPal dispute with HobbyWOW too . They're real troublemakers, sorry.
Definitely a company to avoid, that's for sure.

Best of luck with the PayPal dispute, and please tell us how you go on.
Old Jul 30, 2014, 08:55 PM
Joined Dec 2013
97 Posts
Dear ZeRoEXPO,

Maybe there is some misunderstanding on that.
The shipping information of your order 37830 we provided marked it sent
but does not mark the item as being delivered.
http://www.17track.net/en/result/pos...=RW101886227SG
Maybe is lost on the way.
The full refund has been made back to your account.

sorry for that.Wish you can give us another opportunity to serve you.thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeRoEXPO View Post
Definitely a company to avoid, that's for sure.

Best of luck with the PayPal dispute, and please tell us how you go on.
Hobby WOW is offline Find More Posts by Hobby WOW
Last edited by Hobby WOW; Jul 31, 2014 at 11:27 PM.