New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 01, 2015, 10:40 AM
Find More Posts by HawkGhost2010
Joined Jul 2015
2 Posts
Help!
FS-i10 / Multirotor (HEX) assistance plz

Hello all, I'm new to the process of building RC aircraft, that being said I've flown the cheapo's you buy from the mall or off ebay, that are already built and have generic controllers. I've had great times flying these however with my new build this controller the FlySky FS-i10, I'm having an issue with flying, see with the generic controllers you could set control modes where the air craft would have more limited control which makes take off and landing more easy to control, I don't seem to have this ability now with this controller, or because of my lack of experience with higher end controllers I don't know how to set these features up correctly.

I can set it up so that I always have more limited control but I want to set it to a switch so I can have a landing/take off (low speed) flying and switch it so I can fly high speed.

Dose anyone have any experience with this, or this controller.

I am flying an S550 HEX Multirotor, with FPV, using a Multiwii FC, with software version 2.3 with GPS and Navigation.
HawkGhost2010 is offline Find More Posts by HawkGhost2010
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 01, 2015, 11:49 AM
Find More Posts by HawkGhost2010
Joined Jul 2015
2 Posts
HAHA, never mind I feel dumb, after playing with the controller for the past few hours I got it figured out how to correctly use the condition settings combined with the exp / rates to achieve the req, effect, once I get new props in (due to the over controlling issues I kind of flipped her over on its side and broke two props) I should get a good flight out of it.
HawkGhost2010 is offline Find More Posts by HawkGhost2010