New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 18, 2010, 05:37 PM
Find More Posts by Armament47
Joined Jun 2010
58 Posts
Discussion
Not happy with nitro planes

Ordered a RTF plane and i did not recieve everything i was supposed to... The included charger was missing.. I just got off the phone with them and without having to offer any proof they are sending me one by way of priority mail.. So I am happy with nitro planes customer service.. Disregaurd what i said in thread topic. They have corrected their mistake and customer service is great!.
Armament47 is offline Find More Posts by Armament47
Last edited by Armament47; Jun 18, 2010 at 05:55 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 18, 2010, 05:59 PM
Find More Posts by Xpress..
Team Hitec, Customer Support
United States, CA, Poway
Joined Oct 2007
22,890 Posts
One should always contact the manufacturer to sort it out before they post here...
Xpress.. is online now Find More Posts by Xpress..
Old Jun 18, 2010, 10:03 PM
Find More Posts by Piece
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Aug 2009
13,218 Posts
You shouldn't HAVE to be happy with the customer service for that reason. Generally when you're running a business it's best to get it right the first time around....
Piece is online now Find More Posts by Piece
Old Jun 19, 2010, 05:24 AM
Ldm
Find More Posts by Ldm
Ldm
United States, PA, Conestoga
Joined Jun 2006
10,392 Posts
TP , great post , customer servace defined by the truley great companys is "give them more then expected "
We in the rc industry tend to define customer servace as "taking care of my problem "
well in most cases they should because there should not be a problem .
Now , this is an example -a few year back i was fly a H9 corsair , being experienced and flying it in a scale manner ect . The wing simply folded in a normal turn . While spectacur to watch I lost the plane .On inspection it was clear that I had the generation one H9 corsair and the front spar was simple weak balsa .
I took pics , wrote and essay (no joke ) boxed the entire plane up and sent it to horison .
My goal was to simply show a manufacturing design and defect .
Do you know I did not receive a call , fax , email ect , I got a new plane federal expressed to me in under two days . To me customer servace would have been a letter and perhaps a coupon for $50 taking care of my shipping and assumed problem with my plane . Sending me a new plane and in zero turnaround time is incredible
Ldm is offline Find More Posts by Ldm
Old Jun 19, 2010, 02:44 PM
Find More Posts by Mark Wood
characters welcome!
United States, CA, Bear Valley Springs
Joined Feb 2000
27,605 Posts
Quote:
Do you know I did not receive a call , fax , email ect , I got a new plane federal expressed to me in under two days .
Some people are never happy.

mw
Mark Wood is offline Find More Posts by Mark Wood
Old Jun 19, 2010, 02:54 PM
Ldm
Find More Posts by Ldm
Ldm
United States, PA, Conestoga
Joined Jun 2006
10,392 Posts
no , sorry if that is misunderstood , I was elated with the customer service , it was beyond my expectations , my quote was meant as a compliment that they did not even call to questioned me , or fax me a form , they simply took care of the job , and an excellant one at that , above any expecttations , they are a great company that I have invested and supported even more from that day

Please do not misunderstand my quote ---again Horison In my book is first class , A+++ in customer servace , my post was mean as a compliment
Ldm is offline Find More Posts by Ldm
Old Jun 19, 2010, 07:04 PM
Find More Posts by Shpook
What's that button do?
Hollywood, FL
Joined Feb 2008
1,347 Posts
Most of us aren't, that's why we fly electrics.
Shpook is offline Find More Posts by Shpook
Old Jun 19, 2010, 07:43 PM
Find More Posts by Mark Wood
characters welcome!
United States, CA, Bear Valley Springs
Joined Feb 2000
27,605 Posts
Ah. It reads either way to me now that you mention it.

mw
Mark Wood is offline Find More Posts by Mark Wood