HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 24, 2014, 01:47 PM
No, you can't fly it.
United States, WI, Menomonie
Joined Nov 2006
706 Posts
Yippee!
Support a drone startup in Wisconsin!

Just started a thread over in AP (for lack of a better spot), please check it out!

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...0#post29768091
SwissBoy is offline Find More Posts by SwissBoy
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 24, 2014, 02:52 PM
Manual will not flyaway :D
Sweden, Gothenburg
Joined Oct 2012
3,000 Posts
There are hundreds of people in a similar position. The best way to go about it would be to take on small jobs and save up for a bigger and better machine. Then progress to bigger jobs. I can see by your website that your already halfway there.

Great website by the way.
ecks is online now Find More Posts by ecks
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 24, 2014, 03:53 PM
Team Warpsquad
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined May 2009
408 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecks View Post
There are hundreds of people in a similar position. The best way to go about it would be to take on small jobs and save up for a bigger and better machine. Then progress to bigger jobs. I can see by your website that your already halfway there.

Great website by the way.
Very well said ecks, if this is something you really want to do OP then just do what you can to save up for whatever you need to do it. Don't rely on others to make it happen, if you want to do it bad enough you will make it happen yourself.

That applies to anything in life, sure investors are a good option but should be looking at possible friends or family or people you physically know. And setup a presentation, always the possibility of taking out a lone. But for something as small as this your better off just saving and working your way up. You can shoot for the stars but need to take one step at a time.
Mr.Aaron is offline Find More Posts by Mr.Aaron
Old Oct 27, 2014, 04:48 PM
No, you can't fly it.
Joined Nov 2006
706 Posts
Thanks for the comments gents. I agree, I have been doing small jobs to set me up, this is an effort to jump start it a little. I will get there eventually one way or another! No want for a loan, I've got enough of those for school. Hoping to be one of the ones that make it through all of this FAA crap.
Old Oct 27, 2014, 04:59 PM
TechyGeek
United States, GA, Dalton
Joined Sep 2014
93 Posts
Site looks good and I usually can find something I dont like about most sites (mine included). lol

Love the bike video too btw.
PlayfulGod is offline Find More Posts by PlayfulGod
Old Oct 27, 2014, 06:44 PM
No, you can't fly it.
Joined Nov 2006
706 Posts
Hey, an eye for design will do that to you!