HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 21, 2014, 09:38 PM
United States, CT, Southington
Joined Apr 2008
88 Posts
Discussion
Wing Dragon 3 Propeller????

Art Tech Wing Dragon 3- Searched Everywhere and cannot find the 51071 7x4 Propeller??? Anyone have a Vendor????
Sarge707 is offline Find More Posts by Sarge707
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 21, 2014, 11:48 PM
United States, TN, Murfreesboro
Joined Apr 2013
832 Posts
chck here
papadwight is online now Find More Posts by papadwight
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 22, 2014, 08:38 AM
Joined Apr 2008
88 Posts
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Master-Airsc...item43cf2e3cbf
Would this work??? Seems like the adapters would enable it to press fit on the splines?
Old Oct 22, 2014, 08:50 PM
United States, TN, Murfreesboro
Joined Apr 2013
832 Posts
here is 2 other props for your plane Did not find info too convert to cheaper prop. I took my bigger plane props to my local hobby shop he match them up with cheap prop for under a dollar. He was a rc flyer who has been flying for years not just store owner. I have been to hobby shops before where the owner know nothing but want some one had told him. And ended up with some junk.
papadwight is online now Find More Posts by papadwight
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 23, 2014, 02:18 PM
Joined Apr 2008
88 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by papadwight View Post
here is 2 other props for your plane Did not find info too convert to cheaper prop. I took my bigger plane props to my local hobby shop he match them up with cheap prop for under a dollar. He was a rc flyer who has been flying for years not just store owner. I have been to hobby shops before where the owner know nothing but want some one had told him. And ended up with some junk.
Those do not appear to be the press on the driveshaft spline props like the Wing Dragon 3 because of the Hole on the 2 Blade one? I called HZ and he led me to this one because it is a Pusher/ Push On Spline prop that is used in a couple similar models Like the Commander 2. I have one coming and will let you People know if it works or Not because it beats waiting for a shipment from China.
http://www.amazon.com/Propeller-FBC-...=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

Thanks for Helping!!!!