HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Sofa King, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 11, 2010, 08:24 PM
United States, AZ, Kingman
Joined Jun 2005
536 Posts
Discussion
Great Day To Fly

great weather at the Mansfield airport today.....i took the four-star 120 with its 26cc gasser....16x8 prop.....flys great as usuall.......the plane is kind of an old beater but it has taken a few less than perfect landings and has yet to let me down.....

.................i also took the R4 Coupe out for a couple rounds....also flies great...40la ...10x4 prop......wayne also brought his R4 Coupe out for its maiden flight....sadly the engine wouldnt let him get close to take off....he also had two mishaps....not a great day on the runway for wayne

i did get a few pics of his Coupe....looks good!
Sofa King is offline Find More Posts by Sofa King
to remove ads between posts