SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Today, 09:06 AM
jv8
Find More Posts by jv8
jv8
United States, PA, Pittsburgh
Joined Jan 2010
146 Posts
Life has kept me from the field so I've been flying my pitts mini in the backyard almost exclusively... and loving it!

Finally flew some bigger stuff yesterday and man was I disappointed with roll rate and yaw (rudder) response.

Can anybody recommend a 42" to 48"+ plane (EPP or balsa) that can handle some wind but also get as manic as the crack pitts?

My Telink-style EPP's just can't roll fast. I don't have their bipe though. My balsas can roll and retain energy but they struggle with rudder response.
jv8 is online now Find More Posts by jv8
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 10:02 AM
Find More Posts by Benton3dflying
Team Twisted!
Joined Aug 2012
412 Posts
Have you looked jnto 39 inch Crack Yak. It will not roll as fast but has good rudder response and can handle a lot more wind.
Benton3dflying is offline Find More Posts by Benton3dflying