HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 06, 2014, 03:35 PM
Joined Mar 2014
133 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SciPunk View Post
So the mode is programmed into the rx not the tx? I may take you up on that offer
The mode is just the orientation of the throttle/rudder/elevator/aileron controls on the transmitter. There shouldn't be any difference with the eye one it's self between the different modes that are sold. PM me your shipping address if you decide you want it. I'll ship it out to you.
Dangnamit is online now Find More Posts by Dangnamit
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 06, 2014, 03:59 PM
United States, MA, Springfield
Joined Nov 2014
216 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangnamit View Post
The mode is just the orientation of the throttle/rudder/elevator/aileron controls on the transmitter. There shouldn't be any difference with the eye one it's self between the different modes that are sold. PM me your shipping address if you decide you want it. I'll ship it out to you.
Sounds good, ill let ya know by Monday
Thanks for the info!
SciPunk is online now Find More Posts by SciPunk