HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 09, 2013, 04:43 PM
Marshfield, Wisconsin, United States
Joined Sep 2002
1,562 Posts
Discussion
Old F16 Elevator Question

Putting new rx on f16 not flown in several years, and I forget how the elevator is supposed to function.
Its in delta wing configuration and tx up elevator in my old spektrum D6 causes trailing edges of elevons to go down. Is this correct? Right aileron causes right elevon trailing edge to go up for right bank?
If elevator needs to be reversed, what settings need to be reversed on tx. This is he only delta config Ive ever used, and Im pretty rusty on control setup.
Thanks
stuka is offline Find More Posts by stuka
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 09, 2013, 04:48 PM
Joined Sep 2002
1,562 Posts
OOps.

PHoto stated above.
sorry
Old Sep 09, 2013, 05:04 PM
Milwaukee, WI
Joined Sep 2006
380 Posts
For up elevator the trailing edge of the elevons should go UP. As for the right aileron stick the trailing edge of the right elevon should go up and the left elevon trailing edge down. Wait for some conformation on the aileron one though just to be sure I'll double check my F-16 unless someone else chimes in.
Sherlock is offline Find More Posts by Sherlock
Old Sep 10, 2013, 09:06 AM
Joined Sep 2002
1,562 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
For up elevator the trailing edge of the elevons should go UP. As for the right aileron stick the trailing edge of the right elevon should go up and the left elevon trailing edge down. Wait for some conformation on the aileron one though just to be sure I'll double check my F-16 unless someone else chimes in.
Thanks Sherlock. Appreciate it.