Eric
HAIYIN is offline Find More Posts by HAIYIN
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 28, 2014, 11:11 AM
SSP#1
United States, MO, Louisburg
Joined Apr 2007
652 Posts
Had a 4500 3s pack go bad after about 4 flights ( 1 cell), emailed Eric and sent pics of the cells to show what was going on, next thing i know i get an email from Haiyin with a tracking number and my package has shipped....how AWESOME is that !!!!!!

Steve
sjgoulet is offline Find More Posts by sjgoulet
Old Nov 29, 2014, 12:57 AM
Inertial dampers failing...
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined Apr 2014
289 Posts
One of the guys at the field told me about these batteries today. I guess my next order will have to be from them. What he said about their customer service is exactly what I see here. They really seem to stand behind their product and take care of their customers. That gets my attention right there.

Peace
Not_Here is offline Find More Posts by Not_Here
Old Nov 29, 2014, 11:49 AM
Land O' Lakes, FL
Joined Aug 2003
909 Posts
Not-Here, you will love the Haiyin packs! I have been using them since they first came out and probably have at least 30 of them. They have been absolutely great! I did receive a pack or two with dead cells and Haiyin immediately replaced them and told me to do what I want with the bad packs. THAT is great customer service. They stand behind their products. They have a warehouse in the USA and I usually receive my packs in less than a week. Their pricing is very competitive but not as cheap as the horrible HK packs which have failed me on way too many occasions. I won't even use any of those ultra cheap packs anymore. Haiyin is all I use!
sailr is offline Find More Posts by sailr
Old Nov 29, 2014, 12:05 PM
Batteries
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island, Central
Joined Aug 2011
99 Posts
Great haiyin customers

Thank you !!
Just now in istanbul turkey with our latest haiyin distributor
Best always
Eric
HAIYIN is offline Find More Posts by HAIYIN