Find More Posts by madaboutjets
Joined Apr 2009
51 Posts
Discussion
Guillows cessna152 static model

Hi guys thought I'd share with you some pictures of my Guillows Cessna
This is a static model with some added scale detail
It's nearly finished now
It's taken about 5 months with work etc getting in the way etc and wasted time re doing parts that didn't look right
Here you are what do you think it's a balsa frame covered in alu beer cans as I wanted to try and get a good finish
Need to make the doors and finish off the livery and make a propeller which will be out of alu hopefully if my metal working skills hold out !
madaboutjets is offline Find More Posts by madaboutjets
Last edited by madaboutjets; May 22, 2016 at 04:15 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 22, 2016, 04:10 PM
Find More Posts by madaboutjets
Joined Apr 2009
51 Posts
Oh and it has working scale nav lights ! Can't seem to post a video of it here thou
madaboutjets is offline Find More Posts by madaboutjets