Shop our Airplanes Products Shop our Surface Products
Thread Tools
Old Aug 19, 2014, 07:21 PM
geez is offline
Find More Posts by geez
Registered User
Canada, ON, Lucan
Joined Aug 2014
85 Posts
Discussion
rc motocross track

here's an offroad 1/5 scale track me and a friend race our MM450's on. it's a shame there are only a couple guys that are into rc bikes in this area . the track works very well . big wide lanes and all the jumps are easy to do .
geez is offline Find More Posts by geez
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 19, 2014, 08:11 PM
Throttlejunkie is offline
Find More Posts by Throttlejunkie
If u aint 1st your last
Throttlejunkie's Avatar
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,884 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by geez View Post
here's an offroad 1/5 scale track me and a friend race our MM450's on. it's a shame there are only a couple guys that are into rc bikes in this area . the track works very well . big wide lanes and all the jumps are easy to do .
track looks awesome where is it located, have you got any video of the bikes on the track.
Throttlejunkie is offline Find More Posts by Throttlejunkie
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2014, 08:49 PM
geez is offline
Find More Posts by geez
Registered User
Canada, ON, Lucan
Joined Aug 2014
85 Posts
the track is on the other side of the world for you. Walton , Ontario, Canada . still working on some video .
geez is offline Find More Posts by geez
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2014, 04:35 AM
Throttlejunkie is offline
Find More Posts by Throttlejunkie
If u aint 1st your last
Throttlejunkie's Avatar
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,884 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by geez View Post
the track is on the other side of the world for you. Walton , Ontario, Canada . still working on some video .
Yea i knew it wasn't near me i couldn't be that lucky but there may be others with bikes in your area that don't know it's there & you might get some more racers
Look forward to your vid
Throttlejunkie is offline Find More Posts by Throttlejunkie
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2014, 07:25 AM
chktm is offline
Find More Posts by chktm
Registered User
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
3,323 Posts
Nice size track for these bikes , I'd like to see some video, be great .
chktm is offline Find More Posts by chktm
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2014, 04:37 PM
JohnnyMc is offline
Find More Posts by JohnnyMc
RC Dirt Bike Action
JohnnyMc's Avatar
California central coast
Joined Feb 2010
2,065 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by geez View Post
here's an offroad 1/5 scale track me and a friend race our MM450's on. it's a shame there are only a couple guys that are into rc bikes in this area . the track works very well . big wide lanes and all the jumps are easy to do .
You teased me that photo on facebook. Its Paul right? Hope you can get some vid of the bike tearing it up before winter up there!
JohnnyMc is offline Find More Posts by JohnnyMc
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2014, 06:31 AM
geez is offline
Find More Posts by geez
Registered User
Canada, ON, Lucan
Joined Aug 2014
85 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMc View Post
You teased me that photo on facebook. Its Paul right? Hope you can get some vid of the bike tearing it up before winter up there!
yes it's paul .i'm still looking for some rc motocross guys in our area. hard to believe there are only 2 of us within 3 hours of the track. i'm heading to the track this weekend , weather permitting. i'll try and get some video .
geez is offline Find More Posts by geez
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2014, 04:43 PM
chktm is offline
Find More Posts by chktm
Registered User
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
3,323 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by geez View Post
yes it's paul .i'm still looking for some rc motocross guys in our area. hard to believe there are only 2 of us within 3 hours of the track. i'm heading to the track this weekend , weather permitting. i'll try and get some video .
Have fun Paul, some video would be cool .
chktm is offline Find More Posts by chktm
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2014, 06:43 PM
Crashed999 is offline
Find More Posts by Crashed999
Registered User
Crashed999's Avatar
London Ontario Canada
Joined Aug 2004
17 Posts
Hey Paul where's the video of the mini z
Crashed999 is offline Find More Posts by Crashed999
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2014, 07:04 PM
chktm is offline
Find More Posts by chktm
Registered User
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
3,323 Posts
Track Video

Unfortunately its not bikes but I saw this video of the track shown. Looks huge .
CANADIAN FIFTH SCALE NATIONALS (17 min 31 sec)
chktm is offline Find More Posts by chktm
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2014, 07:59 PM
geez is offline
Find More Posts by geez
Registered User
Canada, ON, Lucan
Joined Aug 2014
85 Posts
it really is perfect for the bikes . nice and wide and flowing . the rc track shares 200 acres with the Canadian national motocross track so the rc bike was a big hit the day I had it there . wish you could still buy a mm450. it's terrible to show them how cool they are only to tell them you can't buy one anymore . me and crashed 999 have the track to ourselves. can't find anyone with an rc bike of anykind in our area .
geez is offline Find More Posts by geez
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2014, 09:11 PM
chktm is offline
Find More Posts by chktm
Registered User
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
3,323 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by geez View Post
it really is perfect for the bikes . nice and wide and flowing . the rc track shares 200 acres with the Canadian national motocross track so the rc bike was a big hit the day I had it there . wish you could still buy a mm450. it's terrible to show them how cool they are only to tell them you can't buy one anymore . me and crashed 999 have the track to ourselves. can't find anyone with an rc bike of anykind in our area .
It is a great shame about the MM, you could've kicked off MX racing in your area, great track.
chktm is offline Find More Posts by chktm
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2014, 09:34 PM
TopDave is offline
Find More Posts by TopDave
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
TopDave's Avatar
Waterford, Michigan
Joined May 2006
1,389 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by geez View Post
it really is perfect for the bikes . nice and wide and flowing . the rc track shares 200 acres with the Canadian national motocross track so the rc bike was a big hit the day I had it there . wish you could still buy a mm450. it's terrible to show them how cool they are only to tell them you can't buy one anymore . me and crashed 999 have the track to ourselves. can't find anyone with an rc bike of anykind in our area .

geez, Where in Ontario? I live in S.E. Michigan, with 2 of us that have a clue about RC motocross!
TopDave is offline Find More Posts by TopDave
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2014, 05:26 AM
geez is offline
Find More Posts by geez
Registered User
Canada, ON, Lucan
Joined Aug 2014
85 Posts
the track is in Walton, Ontario . about 2 hrs across the border from port huron.
geez is offline Find More Posts by geez
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2014, 10:17 PM
TopDave is offline
Find More Posts by TopDave
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
TopDave's Avatar
Waterford, Michigan
Joined May 2006
1,389 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by geez View Post
the track is in Walton, Ontario . about 2 hrs across the border from port huron.
Geez, geez, that/'s prolly doable. I'm only 45 minutes from Port Huron. I'm out in cali for the on road nationals, but I ll be home in a couple weeks! Hopefully, the snow will hold off til Chrismas, lol.
TopDave is offline Find More Posts by TopDave
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Video My F550 at a Motocross track this weekend.. motoxer311 Multirotor Talk 0 Dec 09, 2013 12:02 PM
Discussion RC Tracked vehicle Grandthefthollow RC Tanks 2 Oct 13, 2013 12:10 AM
Discussion 2-man FPV at the Motocross track wac FPV Talk 8 Jun 18, 2011 01:00 PM
Gallery Post your mini/mirco RC track here. also some tips and tricks to making an rc track! dgbuggy Micro Cars 43 Feb 18, 2010 11:59 PM