New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 01:27 PM
Find More Posts by Jasen40
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Jun 2012
1,610 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by smtichell6879 View Post
What prop do u use on the kzalaska tails and what length did u go with.
I have used the stock one, Lynx nano cpx tail blade 42mm, and KDBB nano/mcpx blade. KDBB one is more durable than the lynx, but the lynx held a tad better.
Jasen40 is online now Find More Posts by Jasen40
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 01:36 PM
Find More Posts by dadio
Joined Jan 2013
1,461 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebor1983 View Post
Hello,

i did it, yesterday i received my new helis. HFP80 V2 and HCP80 V2 together with the HT-8 module. I have a Spektrum Dx6i that I want to use with these Helis.

First of all I am very happy that I managed to hover the HFP80 V2. With a little sub-trim on rudder it is out of the Box pretty stable. Some wobble though I have to deal with later. All my Settings are as follows.

Code:
HCP80 V2 + HT-8 + Dx6i
  • New Model with Type Heli
  • Reverse: Throttle, Aileron, Elevator; Normal: Rudder, Pitch, Gyro
  • Swash type: 1 Servo, 90°
  • Dual-Rates: 80%; Expo: -35% (exept for Rudder)
  • Travel Adjust: Rudder 120%, everything else 100%
  • Gyro: unchanged 1: 50%; 0: 50%
  • Throttle curve: (0, 25, 50, 75, 100)

Here comes the downside! I cannot get the HCP80 V2 in the air! I have tried so many combinations of swash mix, reverse channels and pitch/throttle curve… Can you please help me out here? Is there anybody with the HT-8 and Dx6i combination, that actually got the Heli to work? Binding is no problem, binds quick and easily. I am facing several problems:
  • Starting the Heli almost always seperates the Swashplate.
  • I never have any positive pitch!
  • As soon as I start to move the throttle/pitch stick, the ail-servo on the right or left (depending on the reverse/swash mix configuration) keeps moving completely upwards until the swash blocks and consequently seperates. I also broke some of these connecting “bones” as well.
  • During this operation there always seems to be a negative pitch even through all different settings.

Do you have any idea for a solution? I’m really stuck. Also I have no idea how to switch between 3-axis and 6-axis. Is it the F-mode switch or does this have anything to do with the gyro-setting and gyro switch?

These are my initial settings, resulting in the above described scenario:
First try and Second try

I also tried this different setting
Third try

And i even tried to use some information from this french forum, although i do not understand one word in french
another try

I even found some settings from the comments of this youtube video
settings from youtube

All different settings do not result in any success, no positive pitch no hovering, servos go crazy, swash plate seperates…

Please tell me if you need any further information/pictures and so on. I really need your help, I cannot solve this.

Swashplate normal: Attachment 8014884 and Attachment 8014885

Swashplate seperated: Attachment 8014886 and Attachment 8014887
On some Hisky heli's it takes many attempts to get a good initial bind and the typical bad bind symptom is the swash moving slowly to beyond max as you start the rotors ,it just takes repeated attempts ,sometimes plugging in the heli first then radio then unplug heli and plug in again helps ,untill you get a good bind remove the dog bones and rotor blades to save damage .
dadio is offline Find More Posts by dadio
Old Yesterday, 10:33 PM
Find More Posts by Wasp09
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Jun 2009
3,979 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebor1983 View Post
Hello,

i did it, yesterday i received my new helis. HFP80 V2 and HCP80 V2 together with the HT-8 module. I have a Spektrum Dx6i that I want to use with these Helis.

First of all I am very happy that I managed to hover the HFP80 V2. With a little sub-trim on rudder it is out of the Box pretty stable. Some wobble though I have to deal with later. All my Settings are as follows.

Code:
HCP80 V2 + HT-8 + Dx6i
  • New Model with Type Heli
  • Reverse: Throttle, Aileron, Elevator; Normal: Rudder, Pitch, Gyro
  • Swash type: 1 Servo, 90°
  • Dual-Rates: 80%; Expo: -35% (exept for Rudder)
  • Travel Adjust: Rudder 120%, everything else 100%
  • Gyro: unchanged 1: 50%; 0: 50%
  • Throttle curve: (0, 25, 50, 75, 100)

Here comes the downside! I cannot get the HCP80 V2 in the air! I have tried so many combinations of swash mix, reverse channels and pitch/throttle curve… Can you please help me out here? Is there anybody with the HT-8 and Dx6i combination, that actually got the Heli to work? Binding is no problem, binds quick and easily. I am facing several problems:
  • Starting the Heli almost always seperates the Swashplate.
  • I never have any positive pitch!
  • As soon as I start to move the throttle/pitch stick, the ail-servo on the right or left (depending on the reverse/swash mix configuration) keeps moving completely upwards until the swash blocks and consequently seperates. I also broke some of these connecting “bones” as well.
  • During this operation there always seems to be a negative pitch even through all different settings.

Do you have any idea for a solution? I’m really stuck. Also I have no idea how to switch between 3-axis and 6-axis. Is it the F-mode switch or does this have anything to do with the gyro-setting and gyro switch?

These are my initial settings, resulting in the above described scenario:
First try and Second try

I also tried this different setting
Third try

And i even tried to use some information from this french forum, although i do not understand one word in french
another try

I even found some settings from the comments of this youtube video
settings from youtube

All different settings do not result in any success, no positive pitch no hovering, servos go crazy, swash plate seperates…

Please tell me if you need any further information/pictures and so on. I really need your help, I cannot solve this.

Swashplate normal: Attachment 8014884 and Attachment 8014885

Swashplate seperated: Attachment 8014886 and Attachment 8014887
The config's you quoted were for V1. Mixing is done on the TX for HCP80 V1. If I remember correctly, for HCP80 V2 mixing is done on the RX like most standalone FBL system.

I don't have a DX6i nor the HCP80 V2 to tell you the exact settings.

On deviation, you may set swash type to none, turning off mixing. Not sure if 1 servo 90degree would do the same thing on DX6i.

HiSky channel order is AILE ELEV THRO RUDD GEAR PITCH. If your HT-8 module supports 6/3 axis switching, mode switch is on channel 7.

You just send the cyclics and rudder across with D/R and expo, but no mixing.

Throttle is based on the throttle curve.

Pitch is derived from throttle stick based on the pitch curves and the idle up switch.

Where are your pitch curves?

Sounds like you have too much negative pitch forcing the swash to separate.
Wasp09 is online now Find More Posts by Wasp09