Originally Posted by Trebor1983
i did it, yesterday i received my new helis. HFP80 V2 and HCP80 V2 together with the HT-8 module. I have a Spektrum Dx6i that I want to use with these Helis.
First of all I am very happy that I managed to hover the HFP80 V2. With a little sub-trim on rudder it is out of the Box pretty stable. Some wobble though I have to deal with later. All my Settings are as follows.
HCP80 V2 + HT-8 + Dx6i
- New Model with Type Heli
- Reverse: Throttle, Aileron, Elevator; Normal: Rudder, Pitch, Gyro
- Swash type: 1 Servo, 90°
- Dual-Rates: 80%; Expo: -35% (exept for Rudder)
- Travel Adjust: Rudder 120%, everything else 100%
- Gyro: unchanged 1: 50%; 0: 50%
- Throttle curve: (0, 25, 50, 75, 100)
Here comes the downside! I cannot get the HCP80 V2 in the air! I have tried so many combinations of swash mix, reverse channels and pitch/throttle curve… Can you please help me out here? Is there anybody with the HT-8 and Dx6i combination, that actually got the Heli to work? Binding is no problem, binds quick and easily. I am facing several problems:
- Starting the Heli almost always seperates the Swashplate.
- I never have any positive pitch!
- As soon as I start to move the throttle/pitch stick, the ail-servo on the right or left (depending on the reverse/swash mix configuration) keeps moving completely upwards until the swash blocks and consequently seperates. I also broke some of these connecting “bones” as well.
- During this operation there always seems to be a negative pitch even through all different settings.
Do you have any idea for a solution? I’m really stuck. Also I have no idea how to switch between 3-axis and 6-axis. Is it the F-mode switch or does this have anything to do with the gyro-setting and gyro switch?
These are my initial settings, resulting in the above described scenario:
and Second try
I also tried this different setting
And i even tried to use some information from this french forum, although i do not understand one word in french
I even found some settings from the comments of this youtube video
settings from youtube
All different settings do not result in any success, no positive pitch no hovering, servos go crazy, swash plate seperates…
Please tell me if you need any further information/pictures and so on. I really need your help, I cannot solve this.
Swashplate normal: Attachment 8014884
and Attachment 8014885
Swashplate seperated: Attachment 8014886
and Attachment 8014887
The config's you quoted were for V1. Mixing is done on the TX for HCP80 V1. If I remember correctly, for HCP80 V2 mixing is done on the RX like most standalone FBL system.
I don't have a DX6i nor the HCP80 V2 to tell you the exact settings.
On deviation, you may set swash type to none, turning off mixing. Not sure if 1 servo 90degree would do the same thing on DX6i.
HiSky channel order is AILE ELEV THRO RUDD GEAR PITCH. If your HT-8 module supports 6/3 axis switching, mode switch is on channel 7.
You just send the cyclics and rudder across with D/R and expo, but no mixing.
Throttle is based on the throttle curve.
Pitch is derived from throttle stick based on the pitch curves and the idle up switch.
Where are your pitch curves?
Sounds like you have too much negative pitch forcing the swash to separate.