HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 09, 2013, 11:03 AM
eak
Joined Feb 2011
264 Posts
Discussion
HK multiwii 328p ftdi/dsm controler going crazy

Ok I did a test flight today it worked the other day(untill one prop came lose and it crashed from 1meter in the air).

I aplied just enough throttle to make it start lift. Then it went totaly crazy on me applied random throttle and just started climbing dropping and climbing i was applying 0throttle on the radio I had random control over it in the air.
Then it suddenly crashed a few hundred meters away behind some houses in the sidewalk.

it was connected with hitec optima 7 reciver 5channels 1 for aux to switch acro/stable/althold BEC -> Reciver -> Board.
The SPC port was not used.

The flight controler now is scrap or i can perhaps de slder all the connectors and resolder leads straight to the board instead or buy new connectors.

The heli was set to plus configuration. magnetic feild set to where i live.

When connecting the board now to the computer all sensor output seems fine exept the barometer it keeps jumping upp and down I dont know if its supposed to be that way or not it jumps betwen 17-18
eak is offline Find More Posts by eak
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 09, 2013, 04:44 PM
eak
Joined Feb 2011
264 Posts
I desoldered all the connectors and soldered the servo leads to the PCB. Conected it to my computer. Then found out that the power batery conector side of he reciver is dead. But that probably happened in the crash. Because the gyros semed to work while it was out of control. And the reciver was powering the board.
Old Feb 09, 2013, 05:52 PM
eak
Joined Feb 2011
264 Posts
Found this clip
DJI F450 Flame Wheel aka LameWheel vibrations FAIL (0 min 52 sec)

Maby this is he problem my heli had when it was uncontrolable. But dount explain whuy 0 throttle did not work.
Old Feb 09, 2013, 07:44 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2012
988 Posts
ask the person you bought the from for tips after all the maker should now everything about this board?
neobot is offline Find More Posts by neobot
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Feb 09, 2013, 08:46 PM
eak
Joined Feb 2011
264 Posts
It's a HK board. Can you get in touch with an enginer from such a big hobby company? As i under strand it all their boards are copies from other open source boards? He most important thing for me is to under strand what went wrong. So i can eliminate it on the big hexacopter egen i put it together. I bought he whitespy controler board for that one. End this quad is for testning and not beräkning to manny expensive parts before its solid.
Old Feb 09, 2013, 08:51 PM
eak
Joined Feb 2011
264 Posts
Sorry for the spelling my tablet keeps messing with me. It's set to swedish dictionary.