New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 09, 2015, 12:40 AM
Find More Posts by smtichell6879
United States, VA, Emporia
Joined Jan 2015
59 Posts
Help!
syma coaxial heli

I have a syma heli that is having issuses. I think it's the motors but I want to ask to syptoms of motors going out due to the fact I don't have another to test and compare. When I initially start it up it takes off and Flys fine and as long as I keep it up it does fine but if I land it and try to take off again it will not get over a foot off the surface that it is on. Or after flying it a min or two it will slowly get closer to the grow and not get any higher. I would say it may be the batteries but I have use them in cp heli last week and that worked fine and lasted as long as they where supposed to. It is a syma s36 if it is the motors are there any better then stock I could upgrade to? This issue is really bugging me if anyone could help or advise it would be really appreciated.
smtichell6879 is offline Find More Posts by smtichell6879
to remove ads between posts