|Dec 19, 2013, 06:39 PM|
Joined Jan 2012
Parkzone Mini Vapor Questions
Hi guys, so I'm thinking of purchasing the parkzone mini vapor, but I have a few questions.
1. Does it use the same propellor as the Parkzone ember 2?
2. Does it use the same battery as the Parkzone ember 2?
3. How well does it handle in wind?
4. If I buy it, what spare parts should I buy with it?
5. If it comes in a RTF in mode 1, can I bind my other remote that is mode 2 to it?
6. Does this seller look safe to buy from? : http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ParkZone-...3b7dfc2&_uhb=1
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Team Losi 1/36 Desert Truck & Parkzone Mini Vapor BNF available||DrewC||Non R/C Items (FS/W)||5||Dec 01, 2013 09:00 PM|
|Discussion||New ParkZone Mini Vapor Electric R/C RTF Airplane With DSMX 2.4Ghz PKZU1200 OPEN BOX||mike_m2||Other Websites||0||Nov 26, 2013 11:25 PM|
|Sold||Parkzone Mini Vapor RTF||edbu1||Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W)||1||Nov 18, 2013 07:16 AM|
|Poll||stevens aero kit for parkzone mini vapor||rogenstein1983||Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models||22||Oct 20, 2013 07:33 PM|