Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Yesterday, 05:42 PM
BelgiŽ, Vlaams Gewest, Aarschot
Joined Jan 2011
116 Posts
Yippee!
New FPV webshop opened in Europe

Hey all,

After several weeks of hard work, I finally opened up my webshop. Currently I have most of the ImmersionRC products and FrSky products in stock. Team BlackSheep stock should arrive next week according to their latest update.

We also have the sharpest prices in Europe, and there will be no customs or other taxes if you're buying from within the EU of course.

You can find the webshop at http://www.fpv-store.com. I would also greatly appreciate if you could like the facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/FPVstorecom. This will help me get the word out there (which is quite hard as a newcomer in this niche market).

I currently have a promo going which includes the Taranis transmitter, the ImmersionRC JR module, an 8 channel diversity receiver and 2 TBS UHF antennas. Due to the limited stock of the UHF antennas, there is only 1 of these bundles left, so get it while you can! You can find the bundle here: http://www.fpv-store.com/fpv-store-b...s-ezuhf-bundle

If you have any questions or comments, you can leave them here, on our facebook page our just email me at info@fpv-store.com

Thanks for checking it out!
FinalFrag is online now Find More Posts by FinalFrag
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 04:07 AM
Romania, Dolj, Craiova
Joined Sep 2007
14,230 Posts
There are cheaper Taranis choices in EU, not by much, 174 instead 180.
renatoa is online now Find More Posts by renatoa
Old Today, 04:46 AM
Joined Jun 2014
45 Posts
Nice to see an FPV shop based in Belgium!
cantremember is online now Find More Posts by cantremember
Old Today, 05:08 AM
Great Britain
Joined Dec 2008
1,580 Posts
You should include a UHF tx antenna with your taranis/ezuhf bundle
MrBen. is online now Find More Posts by MrBen.
Old Today, 05:21 AM
Joined Jan 2011
116 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by renatoa View Post
There are cheaper Taranis choices in EU, not by much, 174 instead 180.
Could you tell me where you found that? I will see if I can lower my price
Old Today, 05:22 AM
Joined Jan 2011
116 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBen. View Post
You should include a UHF tx antenna with your taranis/ezuhf bundle
I know They will arrive with my team blacksheep shipment, so they are expected next week. Do note that there is an antenna included with the JR module though. Not srh-771 quality but it will get the job done.
Old Today, 05:22 AM
Romania, Dolj, Craiova
Joined Sep 2007
14,230 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantremember View Post
Nice to see an FPV shop based in Belgium!
Is Belgium more FPV friendly than other EU countries that are really hostile ? Like Spain and Austria, where FPV is practically forbidden by law...
renatoa is online now Find More Posts by renatoa
Old Today, 05:47 AM
Joined Jan 2011
116 Posts
Belgium is really behind when it comes to making laws. At the moment, we don't even have a government, the dutch part is just fighting with the french part. Last elections they fought for 400+ days. Looks like we are going that way again

So yes, FPV is quite alright here. Didn't know Austria was so strict about it...