HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 11, 2014, 08:26 PM
Joined Jun 2014
6 Posts
Discussion
Super cub lp water rudder

I flew my super cub lp on floats 1 time and noticed I could not get back to the boat ,I flew it two more times befor I went crazy. I went online and tried to find a way to make/buy I found some that u attach to your tail wheel, thought it was flimsy looking and might not work. After that I looked around and found one on this forum, this was a good design and I took the good stuff and added some stuff i though would make it better.

First thing i did was go to the LHS and got 36" of Sullivan's gold-n-rod, this will be what controles the ruder.

I have used this for two flights now I can taxis along with no problems even in a little wind. This has worked great for me and was easy, I only spent $6 on this and that was for the gold n rod. I hope this works good for you. I am shure it would also work with a lot of other float plane
Deschler is offline Find More Posts by Deschler
Last edited by Deschler; Jul 11, 2014 at 09:05 PM.
to remove ads between posts