Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jun 30, 2014, 10:38 PM
Joined Jun 2014
1 Posts
Discussion
Donít Like How Your Radio Feels? Change It!

Check out this totally customized Tx case.

Hey guys, if you have ever been on Flyinggiants.com you may be familiar with Rodger Forgues. He always has interesting projects going on. From 50%-55% insanely creative scratch builds to radio wizardry, the guy seriously seems to never sleep.

The other day I was reading through Rodgers 55% Pitts S2B build to check for updates, and I noticed a different type of update. Rodger decided that he liked the electronics of a certain radio, but did not like the feel so he just made a new case. He is also adding some features since the radio he chose is an open source radio.

Rodger says: I am consulting with FrSky, although this design of the casing is mine, I am using the FrSky Taranis electronics.... which is the reason I have stopped designing my own electronics , this one is over the top ad in my opinion is the best radio option right now. You can have a better look at the features HERE.

I can’t wait to see what features Rodger adds, but until there, check out the nice work he did on the radio case.

On FG we love innovation and creativity and i figured that many of you here at RCG would love to see this as well! Congrats Rodger for some awesome work.

To check out Rodgers builds click one of the following!

55% Pitts S2B scratch built

50% Dalotel 165

Check out the pics!

julietdery is offline Find More Posts by julietdery
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 07, 2014, 09:06 AM
Argentina, CH, Puerto Madryn
Joined May 2013
75 Posts
please, post a link
pekote is offline Find More Posts by pekote
Old Yesterday, 07:19 AM
homo ludens modellisticus
near Nijmegen, Netherlands
Joined Feb 2001
10,432 Posts
Don't bother, it's dailydigitaldeals spam. Quote opening post, select 'underwater' screen , end of message: dailydigitaldeals.
Messages are 'borrowed' from other fora/groups/discussions.

Indicators:
* first post
* account name style
* complex

It's a 10second job to add dailydigitaldeals to spam-filter. Apparently RCGroups prefers their members to waste time on useless help/answers.

Vriendelijke groeten Ron
www.rmvc-cumulus.nl
www.modelbouwforum.nl
Ron van Sommeren is offline Find More Posts by Ron van Sommeren