HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 01, 2005, 03:05 PM
Joined Sep 2005
89 Posts
My 1st Petrol Trainer Irvine tutor 40 (with 46)

Hello everyone,

HERE I WOULD LIKE SOME HELP/ AS I AM A 15 YEAR OLD BEGINNER! WITH MY NEW IRVINE TUTOR 40, MAYBE SOME REVIEWS OR EVEN VIDEOS HELP ON HOW TO FLY and general help with building it- so now i will explain what i have got.. what i need help with.... thanks

as recommended by a few on Rcgroups and by my new club in Suffolk- i have decided to buy my petrol trainer - the Irvine tutor 40

I just bought it Saturday for 164 including the OS max 46 engine.
(69.99- plane kit) (66.99- engine(new)) and a few extra's like 2 glowplugs (1 free) 2 props (1 free) and some free fuel)

I allready have my Futaba Gear -(which i may need some help with / as im not sure whether it will be any good - reffered to later)

i will build my plane over the next week, few days.. and hopefully have completed the wing joining tonight.......

Offcourse i will have an instructor at my club teach me on a buddy lead, when i come to flying it...

Now my futaba gear-
its an old set Futaba Fp-t6nl Tx with compatible Rx that came with it, with crystals, Tx cell battery, and one old flight cell pack, and four standard servos
I cant really find any info on it apart from where we bought it from the set from, so heres the Ebay link -

First i started off with a little 4 chann. electric plane but thats quite useless and doesnt fly yet so i bought a petrol one (the irvine tutor 40)
which i know does fly
as i saw a member at my club with one, which i liked, but then he, is quite elderly and a begginer and i saw him crash his unfortunately that same day, but anyway,
all help appreciated..
Thanks

please email me at begginerflyerme@gmail.com for any random reason.... or just click here
or just post in this thread
thanks!..
beginnerflyerme! is offline Find More Posts by beginnerflyerme!
to remove ads between posts