HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 27, 2013, 06:54 AM
Joined Jan 2005
224 Posts
How things work!

As it seems that there is not too much interest on keep discussing about this before the PM happens, I am going to provide some understanding I have on how NACs work and how can you fight to protect your rights if they do not perform according their statutes.

It will be short chapters to not to confuse too much and develop a clear idea just in case we need them after all this "mess" starts to roll!

NAC, it is a Sport Federation in your country. All Sport Federations (Soccer, Rugby, Motor, Swimming, Aeronautics, etc) should comply with the Civil Code of the Country and report to the body of the "Federal Government" that is in charge of the Sport Activity in the Country. In the case of Spain, it is called "Consejo Superior de Deportes".

Anything you, with just your national ID, so, just being citizen of that country, have the right to ASK them whatever you want related to the Sport Activity in your Country.
The best thing is that if you submit an "official" request to them, just a certified mail will do the job, they have the duty to answer you.

Let say that I want to know the national team that represented Spain in the last Olymic Games in, let say, swimming... I send them an official letter and not later than 30 days you should get an official answer with that list of athletes.

You want to know how much financial support they got... just repeat the process...

As all these activities are supported with "public" fundings, it seems that you are a kind of boss...

It did happen that I made a question that was critical to destroy, literally destroy the NAC related to economic spendings. I did not get the official answer in the period of 30 days. Then, you send a second "official request" waring them that you will report to the court that you have proves that they have done a legal fault of "inappropriate administrative silence". If you do not get the answer in the period of 3 months, then you can start a winning process in the civil court and the Director of this Sport Federal Body will be fired for life time and you will get the official answer in any case...

It was nice to know that I, with just my ID, can access to that information and that straight forward...

So... you want to control what the NAC is doing? ahhhh... now you know how to do it...

More later!!!
franpr is offline Find More Posts by franpr
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 21, 2013, 09:50 AM
Joined Jan 2005
224 Posts
Plenary Meeting 2013

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

Silence is the virtue of those who are not wise
— ???.
Old May 08, 2013, 08:39 AM
Joined Jan 2005
224 Posts
Hello,

One short observation I got from the lawyer I know...

As said before, a Federation has the privilege to be the only one in the word to regulate an activity, and any other Association that would like to do something similar it is forbidden.

But... and here is when things are interesting... if the Federation is the one that decides not to continue regulating a specific activity, then... and only then... a NEW FEDERATION can be created to take responsibility on those duties...

I will start to have a better understanding on how to formalize one and stay alert to apply for the Federation privileges if FAI releases some of the model flying classes... Once I get them, FAI will not be able to claim for them any more in the future!!!

Sounds interesting this new approach to the situation...

Winds of Changes...