HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Sep 11, 2012, 05:15 PM
Leopoldsburg, Belgium
Joined Jul 2006
220 Posts
Kin,

i just purchased the SH800-000 seahawk 800 fuz, but there were no instructions, do you have a pdf for it?

thx, Didier
didier n is offline Find More Posts by didier n
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 11, 2012, 06:42 PM
3D and Scale RC Heli Pilot
Monroe, WA
Joined Jan 2007
821 Posts

Yes... Kin, thank you! Carbon Fiber blades, with a root, that would allow for the blades to fold back!
I need those blades, yesterday!

BlackTitanium is offline Find More Posts by BlackTitanium
Old Sep 12, 2012, 01:52 AM
Italian flyer
Italy
Joined Mar 2008
26 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by didier n View Post
Kin,

i just purchased the SH800-000 seahawk 800 fuz, but there were no instructions, do you have a pdf for it?

thx, Didier
Hi Didier
do you mean the 800 size? from which shop did you get it? comments on how it looks so far??? tks Peter
pp32789 is offline Find More Posts by pp32789
Old Sep 12, 2012, 07:20 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,047 Posts
Quote:
Kin,

thx, Didier
it is my last work in my old factory . but i think they not yet finish the manual when i have leave there , but you can e mail me any i can teach you how to do , but it is very easy ! , first you just finish the mechanic (lower side frame ) that is included in the kit . you can post here now and i teach you step by step ! i think you buy it from RCA erodyne !
kin is online now Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by kin; Sep 13, 2012 at 07:02 AM.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 03:48 PM
Leopoldsburg, Belgium
Joined Jul 2006
220 Posts
I got it from microhelis.de in aachen germany, it's an hour drive from home :-)
Thx for the offer Kin, but i'll figure it out, the model will maybe be build next year, have to finish an OH 58 kiowa first...
I had a quick look at it and i'm happy with the way it looks, gelcoat is a bit rough, but with some sanding it will be ok. I was pleased with all the details and extra 's that come with it, have to compare it with the full size later, but it 'll have to wait

greets,

Didier
didier n is offline Find More Posts by didier n
Old Sep 13, 2012, 07:04 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,047 Posts
Quote:
I got it from microhelis.de in aachen germany, it's an hour drive from home :-)
Thx for the offer Kin, but i'll figure it out, the model will maybe be build next year, have to finish an OH 58 kiowa first...
I had a quick look at it and i'm happy with the way it looks, gelcoat is a bit rough, but with some sanding it will be ok. I was pleased with all the details and extra 's that come with it, have to compare it with the full size later, but it 'll have to wait

greets,

Didier
ok ! just e mail me anytime if you have any question . wankin007@yahoo.com.hk
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 18, 2012, 09:07 PM
Ben429
Sainte-Sophie Quebec Canada
Joined Sep 2010
14 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaleman01 View Post
The Bell 429 in Air Zermatt design will be available at scaleflying.de
in a few weeks.
We are just preparing the container.

We will also have the AS350 700size in Air Zermatt design

For European customers the Bell 429 and the AS 350 (both in Air Zermatt and other designs)
are only available at scaleflying.de

Please check our website and soon you can set pre orders
the 429 will be produce in what size ?
ben429 is offline Find More Posts by ben429
Old Sep 18, 2012, 09:38 PM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,047 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben429 View Post
the 429 will be produce in what size ?
The size is 1.8m and 400mm high .
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 18, 2012, 11:10 PM
Sweden, Gothenburg
Joined Aug 2005
811 Posts
Kin..I have sent mail both to you and Bandy on the stated emailadresses on Sm website, this was last week, no reply att all, is the mail up to date?

/Jack
viggen65 is offline Find More Posts by viggen65
Old Sep 19, 2012, 10:36 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,047 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Söderberg View Post
Kin..I have sent mail both to you and Bandy on the stated emailadresses on Sm website, this was last week, no reply att all, is the mail up to date?

/Jack
Sorry for too busy and missing your mail , i get your mail . but the out maket date is decision by our dealer , but it come out very soon .just check their website !
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 19, 2012, 12:00 PM
Sweden, Gothenburg
Joined Aug 2005
811 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
Sorry for too busy and missing your mail , i get your mail . but the out maket date is decision by our dealer , but it come out very soon .just check their website !

I suppose you adressing the new bell fuse as mentioned early,well I was writing about about possibility to ship with ems when ordering directly from you,not the fuselage.

/Jack
viggen65 is offline Find More Posts by viggen65
Old Sep 20, 2012, 06:34 AM
taxachusetts
Joined Sep 2008
46 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaleman01 View Post
The Bell 429 in Air Zermatt design will be available at scaleflying.de
in a few weeks.
We are just preparing the container.

We will also have the AS350 700size in Air Zermatt design

For European customers the Bell 429 and the AS 350 (both in Air Zermatt and other designs)
are only available at scaleflying.de

Please check our website and soon you can set pre orders
I contacted scaleflying.de and they told me the 429 will not be ready until the middle of December (10 to 12 weeks).
glegee is offline Find More Posts by glegee
Old Sep 20, 2012, 11:26 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,047 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by glegee View Post
I contacted scaleflying.de and they told me the 429 will not be ready until the middle of December (10 to 12 weeks).
I think this Bell 429 in Air Zermatt colour scheme is one of their choice but not in first batch , So please wait it , time is going very fast .if you have time now you can build this Air wolf -600 new model , it is door open version . the front door open for very easy to exchange the battery and the door have scale door frame .when you open the door , you will see the door have 8mm thickness and easy to fit our optional scale cockpit .the kit is come with scale cnc suspension struts .No need find other optional landing gear .retract will have two servo control . one for nose and one for rear . the big top hatch (two piece ) for very easy to install the mechanic . it can nitro and ep mechanic . Hirobo,Raptor, Trex,.....many mechanic can fit it .top hatch rear part is fix with screw . front part for fast openning to exchange the battery or you can let the battery come and out in the front door .if you have buy our scale cockpit . you can let the battery exchange in the front top hatch cover .you have choice ! but other market airwolf is not easy to open the hatch ,and one version is whole front part moveable , but the cutting line look bad . so this design i think is better ! the fuselage is two piece for easy shipping and lower cost .door hinge is included . the detail photo will post soon.
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by kin; Sep 20, 2012 at 11:42 AM.
Old Sep 27, 2012, 08:50 AM
eff
Joined Nov 2010
34 Posts
Looking forward to see the arrival of yr 2012 products, share more photos pls
eff is offline Find More Posts by eff
Old Sep 27, 2012, 10:37 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,047 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eff View Post
Looking forward to see the arrival of yr 2012 products, share more photos pls
Ok ok ! let see this Air wolf 600 master plug finished , it come out first models about one week or 10 days . it is door openning , the first open door in market , and kit come with cnc suspension retract gear . and possible combo with a two blades head (SM Jetranger head). The first batch special offer detail scale cockpit combo and included scale tail rotor blades .It is two piece fuselage .very lower shipping cost .Very happy for dealer and end user , because if you crash your tail . we can offer the tail boom replacement part .
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by kin; Sep 27, 2012 at 10:47 AM.
Closed Thread