Old Jul 04, 2016, 04:16 PM
Find More Posts by Liamm
Joined Dec 2014
40 Posts
Discussion
Naze 32 throttle issue, Quad Flys off when past 50% throttle.

Hi guys,

I have a Gaui eclipse with a Naze 32 and Little bee pro 20a ESC's with Xnova motors, I am having a big issue with the throttle, when I go past 50% it flys off :-(

I set the quad up the same way I have done all my other ones, when I came to fly it it did not feel locked in at all and when I went past 50% throttle it has a mind of its own and then goes to full throttle and I have no control,

When I hit disarm it takes a few seconds to kick in. This does it in both Horizon and Acro mode.

I calibrated the esc's via Cleanfight and also tried to do it via BLheli by matching the low and max throttle points.

When I test this on the bench I get a linear throttle curve from 0-100% and it behaves normally.

All the PID's are stock

Have you any ideas what this could be as I am lost been trying to figure it out for a couple of weeks and can't find any info on the net.

Thanks
Liam
Liamm is offline Find More Posts by Liamm
Last edited by Liamm; Jul 04, 2016 at 04:21 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 05, 2016, 11:41 AM
Find More Posts by Pilotrob56
Pensacola, Fl
Joined Aug 2009
493 Posts
Mine did something simular the other day. it would flip over when I would try and do pitch pumps. I had some crashes previously so I hooked it up to Cleanflight and everything was normal with the PID`s and motor settings. Got to looking at the props and some looked bent, so I changed out all the props with new ones and it flew normal again. Hope this helps.
Pilotrob56 is online now Find More Posts by Pilotrob56
Old Jul 09, 2016, 06:40 PM
Find More Posts by Liamm
Joined Dec 2014
40 Posts
Hi,

Thank you for your reply, Unfortunately that is not my issue. When ever I go over 50% throttle my name 32 then puts its own input in of 100%.
Liamm is offline Find More Posts by Liamm