Old Oct 05, 2015, 01:57 PM
Find More Posts by shokaidobb
Jet, aerotow and heli junkie
Canada, BC
Joined Feb 2014
144 Posts
Discussion
Let Minimoa

First off I would like to thank Etienne at ICARE for the great service and assistance with this amazing model. It was pleasure to assemble and everything fit perfectly. It is not cheap but the quality is outstanding. My all up weight is 21lbs with about 4 lbs of ballast required to balance at the 180mm mark.

Flying : she tows beautifully just go for the ride.
Elevator is very powerful and I would suggest not exceeding the recommended settings. I used 40% expo on elev. 10% ailerons. Get as much throw on the rudder as possible and be sure to use aileron diff as recommended. She tends to float a long way in ground effect so use of the airbrakes is required.

Cheers
Dean W.
shokaidobb is offline Find More Posts by shokaidobb
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 18, 2015, 04:40 PM
Find More Posts by SteveR
New York
Joined Feb 2002
3,368 Posts
Dean, the Let Mini is my all time favorite scale ship. It looks so distinctive, not just another white moldie. thermals very well and it's even aerobatic. It's also a great plane to fly in "dangerous skies", deep blue with no clouds or heavily overcast because with the sun shining through the covering, it's easy to see at altitude.

Here's mine on tow, photo compliments of Jeff Duhaime.

Steve
SteveR is offline Find More Posts by SteveR
Old Oct 18, 2015, 11:31 PM
Find More Posts by shokaidobb
Jet, aerotow and heli junkie
Canada, BC
Joined Feb 2014
144 Posts
Very nice! Yes, she is a sweet bird and I am looking forward to lots of flights next year! Got the Bidule that should pull her around.....:^)

Dean
shokaidobb is offline Find More Posts by shokaidobb