New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 15, 2015, 01:23 PM
Find More Posts by retrodog
Joined Dec 2015
26 Posts
Help!
Multi-rotor Hobby Stores in Houston?

I've been in the Clear Lake area for 30 years now. I was into RC cars back about 22 years ago. I've got a few planes that I've tinkered with for a while, mostly electric. Many hobby stores have come and gone on those 30 years, especially right here in my immediate area (about 20-25 miles SE of Houston). I've gone to RC Hobbies down at 646 & 45 but they are small and have almost nothing related to quads. Even went over to Remote Control Hobbies in Stafford (SW Houston), and while they are a really nice store, they mostly cater to airplanes and cars/trucks. Almost nothing for quads. So are there any hobby stores in the greater Houston area that have decent support and products for multi-rotor drones? I had to order stuff off of Amazon to get started on a 250 racer, but I'd still like to support local shops, if there were any.
retrodog is offline Find More Posts by retrodog
to remove ads between posts