New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by maguro, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 09, 2016, 04:52 PM
Find More Posts by springer
treefinder
SE MI
Joined Oct 2004
11,313 Posts
Was interesting to hear his comment at end of vid about how obviously different the wings performed. I would have to say that it wasn't obvious to me (with possible exception of the first flat plate( vs the KF's,) which seemed to stay in harrier mode). But it confirms to me one of the frequent issues with KFM's: that the best way to determine how differently they perform is to build and fly them yourself. Only the pilot knew what inputs and responses he got from each wing, and that's what has happened with most all of us, we build and fly, and see how the plane's response differs with each wing. Tough to be too academic doing it this way, but "I knows it when I sees it!)
springer is offline Find More Posts by springer
to remove ads between posts