SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Today, 09:49 AM
Find More Posts by RCDrew
Joined Jan 2005
2 Posts
Help!
KK2 Controller Gyro Question

Something doesn't seem right to me regarding the KK2 Gyro Bubble, but I can't find an answer after searching the internet for days.

The question is: Which way is the bubble supposed to move when I tilt the board? Here's what's happening: When I tilt the board to the left, the bubble moves down in the same direction (left) as the board is tilted (before it settles back to center). When I tilt the board to the right, the bubble falls in the same direction (right) as the board.

I was expecting the bubble to float in the opposite direction of the tilt.

Please help me understand how the bubble should be behaving - and if I'm seeing a reversed gyro, how do I fix it?

Thanks!
RCDrew is offline Find More Posts by RCDrew
to remove ads between posts