|Jan 31, 2013, 07:01 PM|
United States, NC, Durham
Joined Jun 2010
Trader Rating: 7
Custom MMM esc for sale.........
Parting out my E-Revo.
Up for sale today is my customized V3 MMM esc.
1) I waterproofed it with CorrisionX
2) I added a CC bec (sticker fell off though)
3) I added a pair of large capacitors to smooothen the ripple current from the batteries (makes the esc run cooler)
4) I added a Turnigy remote switch. *
* The remote switch allows you to arm/disarm the esc by remote (3rd channel). Sounds silly, but its actually quite useful. It lets you keep the batteries plugged in if you need to inspect something on the truck or what ever would make you get close to it. With the esc disarmed, you can't accidentally blip the throttle with your face right up in the trucks grill. The switch works beautifully.
IMG_9686 by ABbuggin1, on Flickr
IMG_9689 by ABbuggin1, on Flickr
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale 2x Castle Creations Phoenix 25 esc's for sale||xxkiloxx||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||3||Jan 06, 2013 03:34 PM|
|For Sale 2x Castle Creations Phoenix 60 esc's for sale||xxkiloxx||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||4||Jan 06, 2013 12:30 PM|
|Sold sold||cchriste||Cars - Cars and Parts (FS/W)||6||Sep 02, 2011 08:55 PM|
|Sold MMM CC 2200KV Motor for sale.||Bmr4life||Cars - Trucks and Parts (FS/W)||0||Sep 26, 2010 10:52 PM|
|For Sale CASTLE MMM system for sale with PICS||parkzonekid||Cars - Trucks and Parts (FS/W)||1||Oct 25, 2009 04:16 PM|