HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by epoweredrc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 04, 2014, 02:53 PM
24 yrs. of Aircraft flying
United States, GA, Rockmart
Joined Oct 2004
5,822 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
$70.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold
V1 UMX beast bipe

I have a V1 beast, got it used and it does look used but I have seen worst
it still fly great, I just flew it this morning. it has a GWS 5043 prop on it but comes with 3 stock props ( maybe 4 if i can find it)
Wheel pants and nose cone was gone when i got it and I also got no manual for it.
Stock charger in box, i never even took it out to look at it, I don't use stock chargers.
comes with (2) 120 mah e flite battery's
(1) e flite 200 mah battery

I have lowered the battery try so you can use bigger battery's like the nano tech 300s in it, if you give me what i want i will even throw in one of those with it.

I had to glue the wing at the fuse cause it was cracked, and had to glue it out on the wing close to wing tip see pictures.

like to get $95.00 $85.00$70.00 shipped USPS for it
or make offer.

Got lot of stuff for sell. thanks for looking
epoweredrc is offline Find More Posts by epoweredrc
Last edited by epoweredrc; Aug 24, 2014 at 09:06 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 10, 2014, 12:44 AM
Joined Oct 2004
5,822 Posts
No one interested? its a great flying plane, i just am more into helicopters right now.
$85 shipped.
Old Jul 14, 2014, 09:24 PM
Joined Oct 2004
5,822 Posts
$75 shipped. just flew on Saturday still flying great. Don't want to sell but got bills due
Old Jul 22, 2014, 12:04 PM
Joined Oct 2004
5,822 Posts
I see these things selling on here all day long whats wrong with mine?
I think I am going to take a break from RC for a while so need to sell.
I will also include (3) nano tech 300man batterys for it.
Like to get $85 with the NT batterys, that is $13 right there.
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...lipo_pack.html
Old Aug 23, 2014, 08:08 PM
Joined Oct 2004
5,822 Posts
$70.00 shipped. any cheaper i will take it outside and fly it into the building and watch it bust into 2 million pieces
AND NO I will not video for you to watch someone just buy this thing. Its got more glue on it but still fly good.
Old Aug 24, 2014, 05:44 PM
Changing one life at a time...
United States, NJ, Pemberton Township
Joined Aug 2010
419 Posts
Trader Rating: 125
I've been debating about buying this since you first listed it. Still trying to figure out how the V1 compares to the V2 AS3x. Seems like a lot of people want the V2, but the V1 has some positive stuff over the V2. Do you have any comments you could share?
JimStanmore is offline Find More Posts by JimStanmore
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Plans On My Build List
Old Aug 24, 2014, 09:20 PM
Joined Oct 2004
5,822 Posts
I like both of them, I used to own both of them, if you fly in a lot of wind and expect a 2 ounce plane to fly as a 60 sized plane the 3d with As3x is great. I think for some things it fights you, I wish sometimes I had a choice to cut the system off but you can not on the V2.

I fly the V1 as well as most fly the V2, people say the V1 can not hover, it can but you need to be very skilled at hovering other planes first.

I am honest this plane has been flown. I have flipped it over on landings, ( can't help it from flying on grass )

I have knocked the wing lines loose and glued back on. it still fly nice tho.

Someon PM me asking if I take 55 for it.. I know its going to cost me $15 to ship maybe I should had put on my ad Buyer pays shipping. I think this is a deal even if it is beat up some. So sure, $55 for plane and $15 to ship it so $70.00

I hate to sell, just not going to have much time to fly and when i do it needs to be something slower to fly in the yard and this can be flown in my yard ( lots trees but no fun)
Old Sep 13, 2014, 08:32 PM
Joined Oct 2004
5,822 Posts
Sold it local no shipping thanks everyone
Closed Thread