HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 06, 2014, 11:50 AM
Joined Mar 2014
0 Posts
Discussion
Kickstarter project: "Garage Online"

Hi there,
my name is Kuba and I am a member of a team which makes "Garage Online" game, which is now on Kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../garage-online

We are a team compiled of PlayWay and Red Dot Games Studio - the same group of people who created and developed Car Mechanic Simulator 2014, which was quite succesful on Steam. After the release of CMS we received feedback that the game is good but it didn't exploit the potential. Well, we agreed with that.

So we designed a new project, based on CMS. It is called Garage Online. To the original idea of the cms (which was car repairs) we want to add aspects of car dealership, trading and even racing. Along with cooperation mode and some multiplayer options it sums up what feedback was all about.

I'd really love it if you could take 3 minutes to watch Kickstarter video about our game. It summarizes how Garage Online would look like if our campaign succeed.
But it would be great if share with us your thoughts about how "Garage Online" could looks like.
And of course we encourage you to prepaid for the game on Kickstarter
KubaPlayWay is offline Find More Posts by KubaPlayWay