SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 07, 2009, 05:26 PM
Ex Tornado Owner
Joined Jul 2009
48 Posts
Yippee!
Over and Out

It all began over 5 weeks ago, my order from Banana Hobby. I must say I did not have a good experience from them as my order did not ship on time and the tornado was not ready to fly out of the box. I had to return it because it just didn't work, was not able to get any one on the phone, chat or e-mail reply. Banana Hobby has given a refund and I don't think they intended for any of this to happen and they did try to resolve the problem. I hope they get it together and proceed to deliver a better customer experience. I just wanted to share my whole experience with the company and as I will not have any reason to post in this part of the forum any longer I will keep an eye out ever so often and maybe down the road when things or better I may order again but as of now there or just to many other online dealers with better track records. Good luck customers of Banana Hobby and good luck to you Pete, I hope you have success with this company it's a wonderful hobby.

Jeff
jeffschofield is offline Find More Posts by jeffschofield
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 07, 2009, 05:37 PM
Luzern/Switzerland
Joined Aug 2008
2,894 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffschofield
It all began over 5 weeks ago, my order from Banana Hobby. I must say I did not have a good experience from them as my order did not ship on time and the tornado was not ready to fly out of the box. I had to return it because it just didn't work, was not able to get any one on the phone, chat or e-mail reply. Banana Hobby has given a refund and I don't think they intended for any of this to happen and they did try to resolve the problem. I hope they get it together and proceed to deliver a better customer experience. I just wanted to share my whole experience with the company and as I will not have any reason to post in this part of the forum any longer I will keep an eye out ever so often and maybe down the road when things or better I may order again but as of now there or just to many other online dealers with better track records. Good luck customers of Banana Hobby and good luck to you Pete, I hope you have success with this company it's a wonderful hobby.

Jeff

Goodbye Jeff and good luck with the marriage,it is you who is getting married isnt it???
Woman are more complicated then this hobby,glad I am single since April.

Good luck to you.
neversommer is offline Find More Posts by neversommer
Old Aug 07, 2009, 11:18 PM
Frequent Flyer
Australia, Melbourne
Joined Jun 2009
647 Posts
hmm I second that
tornadorc is offline Find More Posts by tornadorc