HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 03, 2007, 08:05 AM
Joined Dec 2006
3 Posts
Discussion
Multiplex Evo 7 - Throttle and function "E" and "F"

Hi!

I have the Multiplex Royal Evo 7 radio and I have read a lot in the manual + searched several forums.

The trims are digital and I think that makes it more difficult to control the idle running.

It would for example be quite easy if I new I could just pull down the throttle stick and be certain that I had enough power for landing and control the rest of the idle running with the "E" function.

Does anyone know if it is possible to assign the "E" function to the throttle and use it for idle running?

(I fly glow planes.)

Marius
_marius is offline Find More Posts by _marius
to remove ads between posts