HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 26, 2013, 11:44 PM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
551 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by badpilotto View Post
KYBAT,

Thank you for the heads up, I just place four orders from China in the last week at the slowest possible shipping (saving money).

John
Hi John,

If you need RCTIMER's Products, you can direct buy them from KYBAT, this can save your time.
Thanks!

Frank
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 27, 2013, 12:20 AM
Quiet Achiever
Joined Feb 2008
1,530 Posts
As a dealer, I am very strong on customer service...I think we owe it to our customers to provide information when requested, stand by the products we sell and be grateful our customers are helping put food on our tables and a roof over our head....That is how I was raised, that is how my father operated, that is how I operate.
Frank is incredibly busy testing, finding new and innovative products at a very competitive price and try's to answer every email, while at the same time dealing with nearly 40 countries and language barriers.
I sell his products, I pay extra to rush shipments in and only add a dollar to his price.
It does cut my profit margin...but, I'm not here to get rich...I'm here because I have fun.
I told Frank I would relieve some of is customer service problems and help get products to customers as fast as possible. I cannot afford to carry tons of inventory, just getting started. I can, get shipments in and to the customer under 10 days if not in inventory here in Texas.

All I can do is try my best, and I'm willing to do that at minimum

Kendall
aka Rybat
RYBAT is online now Find More Posts by RYBAT
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My Build Logs
Old Jan 27, 2013, 01:09 AM
BadPilot
United States, IL, Custer Park
Joined Nov 2007
1,706 Posts
Kendall,

Thank you, I know the overseas branch (RCtimer China) has worked with me over the years since I have been ordering RC equipment. I already punched the order button with RCtimer China today. I will keep your website handy for any other needed products. I do have one question, on a post you said TX yet the state side store is in FL? If you are in fact in FL maybe you used TX as an abbreviation for transmitter and I misread the sentence.

John
badpilotto is offline Find More Posts by badpilotto
Old Jan 27, 2013, 01:24 AM
Quiet Achiever
Joined Feb 2008
1,530 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by badpilotto View Post
Kendall,

Thank you, I know the overseas branch (RCtimer China) has worked with me over the years since I have been ordering RC equipment. I already punched the order button with RCtimer China today. I will keep your website handy for any other needed products. I do have one question, on a post you said TX yet the state side store is in FL? If you are in fact in FL maybe you used TX as an abbreviation for transmitter and I misread the sentence.

John
Hey John....The cheap webstore software I'm using has a few bugs still..I have had to rewrite the big issues and still have some smaller ones to deal with..One being, the Florida tag. I am in Texas, near San Antonio Hill Country. I ship from here too. Many are receiving in 3 days max...often many get packages in two.

I need to look into the Florida thing, thanks

Kendall
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 27, 2013, 08:48 AM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
551 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RYBAT View Post
As a dealer, I am very strong on customer service...I think we owe it to our customers to provide information when requested, stand by the products we sell and be grateful our customers are helping put food on our tables and a roof over our head....That is how I was raised, that is how my father operated, that is how I operate.
Frank is incredibly busy testing, finding new and innovative products at a very competitive price and try's to answer every email, while at the same time dealing with nearly 40 countries and language barriers.
I sell his products, I pay extra to rush shipments in and only add a dollar to his price.
It does cut my profit margin...but, I'm not here to get rich...I'm here because I have fun.
I told Frank I would relieve some of is customer service problems and help get products to customers as fast as possible. I cannot afford to carry tons of inventory, just getting started. I can, get shipments in and to the customer under 10 days if not in inventory here in Texas.

All I can do is try my best, and I'm willing to do that at minimum

Kendall
aka Rybat
Hi Kendall,

Yes, 2013 many projects are processing, but I will follow this thread too.

Thanks!

Frank
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 27, 2013, 03:25 PM
BadPilot
Joined Nov 2007
1,706 Posts
Kendall,

Thank you for clarifying my confusion. There are a few store in the states working with RCtimer, that is good....

Thanks again,

John
Old Jan 29, 2013, 08:30 AM
Joined Jan 2013
1 Posts
rctimer.com do not respond on emails

Order number 20121201120056 was not delivered.
Already passed 60 days.
Last 2 week no answer on my emals.
Asked to send it again or refund.
yarobob is offline Find More Posts by yarobob
Old Jan 29, 2013, 08:41 AM
Twistaholic AMA 134406
USA, TX, Teague
Joined Jul 2007
5,616 Posts
Quote:
I am an RCTimer Dealer in Texas

I'm just getting started but, I usually have restock shipments every 10-12 Days

www.uavobjects.com

Kendall
Havent followed this thread in over a year due to how silly it got.

UAVObjects opening is the best news I have ever seen in this thread, bar none. Kudos to Kendall.
Dad_Roman is online now Find More Posts by Dad_Roman
Last edited by Dad_Roman; Jan 29, 2013 at 08:47 AM.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 09:18 AM
Quiet Achiever
Joined Feb 2008
1,530 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Roman View Post
Havent followed this thread in over a year due to how silly it got.

UAVObjects opening is the best news I have ever seen in this thread, bar none. Kudos to Kendall.
Thanks, Dad...

Note: Dad_Roman is not related to me.....But, I'm sure he is a good Dad to someone
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 29, 2013, 04:10 PM
Joined Jan 2013
1 Posts
rctimer order

Hello rctimer. In your website it says that my package is shipped. Please send me the tracking number of my package. I already sent an email to you but no reply. This is the order number: 20130127210140. Thanks. This is my email - vincentthyrell@yahoo.com.
vincentthyrell is offline Find More Posts by vincentthyrell
Old Jan 29, 2013, 05:35 PM
Quiet Achiever
Joined Feb 2008
1,530 Posts
Guys,

Two things I know...

Hong Kong Post..... Sucks.... they are often overloaded, over worked and dumber than a bag of hammers. They also don't care

Many countries have really slow customs departments...same thing!
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 30, 2013, 12:57 AM
BadPilot
Joined Nov 2007
1,706 Posts
A great way to prevent the shipping issue is to purchase directly from KYBAT's store as he carries many of the RCTimer products. Here is a link to the shop: www.uavobjects.com

John
Old Jan 30, 2013, 04:47 AM
Ready to fly MRs
Swanton, OH
Joined Jul 2007
5,068 Posts
Quote:
Guys,

Two things I know...

Hong Kong Post..... Sucks.... they are often overloaded, over worked and dumber than a bag of hammers. They also don't care

Many countries have really slow customs departments...same thing!
Are you going to receive some S800s soon?
Sid3ways is offline Find More Posts by Sid3ways
Old Jan 30, 2013, 04:59 AM
Quiet Achiever
Joined Feb 2008
1,530 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid3ways View Post
Are you going to receive some S800s soon?
I have them express shipped in after Payment....last two, took 7 days from order to delivery. (not counting week ends) One went to east coast and one went to west coast.

Things you should know about RCTimer S800

1. Stronger Arms....not weak like DJI
2. Better Motors HP4114 350kV high precision...very very low vibration
3. SimonK flashed High Voltage ESC's powerfull and fast
4. We have direct replacement compatibility with DJI S800

PM me and I will provide parts price list if needed
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 01, 2013, 01:13 AM
Joined Jan 2008
117 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippojia View Post
i getting
-------------------------------------------------
Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server.

Web Server at rctimer.com

I type" http://www.rctimer.com"
or they block my country "Malaysia"
Still the same "Not Found"
today i do a testing final result was. IP from Malaysia can not find web page.
but i use my server at Singapore connect to rctimer Yes can connect ..
Look like Rctimer dun wan to do Malaysia people business..
hippojia is offline Find More Posts by hippojia