SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Sep 06, 2012, 07:25 AM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,261 Posts
i think the first dealer is www.cn-group.de
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 06, 2012, 07:26 AM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,261 Posts
Can't not wait the plastic models JA-37
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 06, 2012, 07:28 AM
Extreme CNC Alloy EDF
Extreme_RC's Avatar
Australia
Joined Mar 2006
11,714 Posts
Very nice stuff Kin, looking forward to seeing the completed models, very interested in the importing the F20 and Hawk, and that Mustang looks great too!
Extreme_RC is offline Find More Posts by Extreme_RC
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 06, 2012, 08:28 AM
Lori, hey, you're home early
CarreraGTSCS's Avatar
United States, NJ, Trenton
Joined Jan 2004
9,129 Posts
I've been looking for an Esci or Airfix 1/48 to send you but very hard to find. Still trying. Here are photos of one completed:

http://hsfeatures.com/viggenpds_1.htm

Mike
CarreraGTSCS is offline Find More Posts by CarreraGTSCS
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Split elevator set up JR 9303
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 06, 2012, 09:04 AM
Registered User
Joined Feb 2006
504 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
Can't not wait the plastic models JA-37
I have received shipping notices on the 1/72 (small) and the 1/100 (even smaller). I will update as sonn as I get them.

The 1/48 appeared to be all set for delivery. Somehow, I am not getting any response from dealer despite repeated requests for update.

Del
delperena is online now Find More Posts by delperena
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 06, 2012, 10:07 AM
Registered User
Joined Feb 2006
504 Posts
Plastic Model Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
Can't not wait the plastic models JA-37
Kin,

The 1/48 Plastic Model Viggen will be shipped directly to you from the UK as of today. I hope this will help.

Regards,

Del
delperena is online now Find More Posts by delperena
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 06, 2012, 11:26 AM
Registered User
Denmark, Nordjylland, Gistrup
Joined Aug 2005
402 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
i think the first dealer is www.cn-group.de
That looks like almost nothing!
flemsus is offline Find More Posts by flemsus
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2012, 01:29 AM
Registered User
Joined Dec 2008
1,627 Posts
Ok this thread is 2 years old now , Why is it that none of the models you have shown us is on the Website ? Where's the Mig31 Where's the A4 ? Don't mean to sound rude but sofar there's almost nothing on sale at your website . Catagories are largley empty .If you ever advertised the Saab Viggen I would definatley be interested but I would need to know everythings on the level and this ain't just a lot of picture swapping and talk .
pencon is online now Find More Posts by pencon
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2012, 02:40 AM
Registered User
Holland
Joined Apr 2003
145 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flemsus View Post
That looks like almost nothing!
I also looked at the link from cn-group.de, but nothing there.

Kinn, Was the link right?
Hoeby is offline Find More Posts by Hoeby
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2012, 04:55 AM
Registered User
Brisbane, Australia
Joined Oct 2004
1,164 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by delperena View Post
Kin,

The 1/48 Plastic Model Viggen will be shipped directly to you from the UK as of today. I hope this will help.

Regards,

Del
Looks like you have two of them arriving then!

Thanks

dave
ticketec is offline Find More Posts by ticketec
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2012, 06:50 AM
Never fly an A model anything!
jayb1rdz's Avatar
Antarctica
Joined Apr 2008
4,983 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pencon View Post
Ok this thread is 2 years old now , Why is it that none of the models you have shown us is on the Website ? Where's the Mig31 Where's the A4 ? Don't mean to sound rude but sofar there's almost nothing on sale at your website . Catagories are largley empty .If you ever advertised the Saab Viggen I would definatley be interested but I would need to know everythings on the level and this ain't just a lot of picture swapping and talk .
I have an a-4 from Smartmodel about 2 years ago. It is an updated Jepe model.

I think kin politely explained that his partner and he spilt and Kin is starting again.
Best of luck in your new Venture Kin.
jayb1rdz is offline Find More Posts by jayb1rdz
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2012, 08:08 AM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,261 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoeby View Post
I also looked at the link from cn-group.de, but nothing there.

Kinn, Was the link right?
I also not open it ! but see the PM !
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2012, 02:07 PM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,261 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme_RC View Post
Very nice stuff Kin, looking forward to seeing the completed models, very interested in the importing the F20 and Hawk, and that Mustang looks great too!
you already in my dealer list first position .no need ticket !
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2012, 02:24 PM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,261 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayb1rdz View Post
I have an a-4 from Smartmodel about 2 years ago. It is an updated Jepe model.

I think kin politely explained that his partner and he spilt and Kin is starting again.
Best of luck in your new Venture Kin.
Yes ! it is right ! i have leave the old factory , and the models selling from them i never have it again . we have our own models and my personally likely models . so a lot choice in aeroplane . no need make their models again , but of couse the propular models can produce it any time any size . because it is no copy right in this moment . Look forward ! Now is a new year for me and don't talk too much ! i think some guy feel borrowing . but let some exciting photo for the wing surface ,thousand ...thousand rivet
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by kin; Sep 08, 2012 at 12:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2012, 02:32 PM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,261 Posts
I still waiitng the plastic models for reference . i hope it on the way to my office .But F-20 need finish my one oem project 3.5m model. i think need wait two week later ,but if the JA -37 plastic models arrival , it can start any time . jusat waiting and follow up the production line of the Hawk -100 . it come out next week or about 10 days .
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cool Recived my TF model/smartmodel LYNX DC3_driver Scale Helicopters 33 Jun 29, 2010 05:49 AM
Discussion Looking for test pilot for 3-D flying with Smartmodel/TF model narrow blades kin 3D Electric Heli Flying 4 Jan 19, 2010 08:42 PM
Discussion Looking for test pilot for 3-D flying with Smartmodel/TF model narrow blades kin Electric Heli Talk 2 Jan 19, 2010 01:03 PM